Islamabad sources reported that Imran Khan, who is set to become Pakistan's new Prime Minister, may take oath of the office on the country's Independence Day on August 14. Meanwhile a media report said Khan's Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) emerged as the single largest party in the July 25 elections, winning 116 National Assembly seats out of the contested 270 parliamentary constituencies.
Previously on July 30, Khan, 65, had expressed his desire to take the oath of Prime Minister on August 11, as his party announced that it had acquired enough seats in the lower house through coalition talks to form a majority government. Caretaker Law Minister Ali Zafar told "It is his and caretaker prime minister retired Justice Nasirul Mulk's desire that the oath taking of the new prime minister should take place on August 14”.
Furthermore when unveiling a tentative schedule of the National Assembly
formation, the minister said the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) was
already on board as it was engaged in making necessary arrangements required to
hold the prime minister's election on the desired date. Zafar said a fresh
session of the assembly could be called on August on 11 or 12.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas