Maduro said in a later state broadcast, speaking of a "flying object (that) exploded in front of him and it was an attack to kill him; they tried to assassinate him yesterday." Moreover he said some of those involved were arrested and an investigation underway.
Furthermore Maduro accused neighboring Colombia and unidentified "financiers" in the United States, while some of his officials blamed Venezuela's opposition. Moreover Colombia denied any involvement. A senior Colombian official speaking to AFP on condition of anonymity said Maduro's accusation was "baseless."
As per report it was stated that Venezuelan state
television images showed Maduro looking up dis-concertedly in the middle of a
speech yesterday when a bang was heard, then uniformed members of the country's
National Guard lined up in the parade suddenly breaking ranks and scattering.
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!