The first test match of India's tour of England, held at Birmingham had concluded yesterday, as Indian batsmen fell like a pack of cards, losing the match by 31 runs. During the match, in the second innings of England, Ishant Sharma had claimed the wicket of batsman David Malan, and after claiming the wicket, Ishant had broken into a celebratory mode.
Now, ICC has penalized Ishant Sharma for his celebration of Malan's wicket, claiming that it was against the rules and regulations. While the first innings saw Ravichandran Ashwin claiming a fifer, the second innings saw the comeback to form of Ishant Sharma who wrecked the English batting lineup claiming 5 wickets, but still poor batting lead to India Losing the match by 31 runs.
After David Malan's dismissal, by
Rahane's catch at the slip, Ishant had went near him and whispered something in
his ears, and ICC has declared that this was an action provoking the batsman,
as per complaints by the umpires, and this is a first level offence as per ICC
rules. Ishant Sharma had been fined 15% of his match fee as penalty
besides one demerit point.
Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment? Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has expressed concern that he could be impeached when Democrats take over the House and saw it as a "real possibility", but Trump isn't certain it would happen. Accordingly a separate source close to the White House told that aides inside the West Wing believe "the only issue that may stick" in the impeachment process is the campaign
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states