The first test match of India's tour of England, held at Birmingham had concluded yesterday, as Indian batsmen fell like a pack of cards, losing the match by 31 runs. During the match, in the second innings of England, Ishant Sharma had claimed the wicket of batsman David Malan, and after claiming the wicket, Ishant had broken into a celebratory mode.
Now, ICC has penalized Ishant Sharma for his celebration of Malan's wicket, claiming that it was against the rules and regulations. While the first innings saw Ravichandran Ashwin claiming a fifer, the second innings saw the comeback to form of Ishant Sharma who wrecked the English batting lineup claiming 5 wickets, but still poor batting lead to India Losing the match by 31 runs.
After David Malan's dismissal, by
Rahane's catch at the slip, Ishant had went near him and whispered something in
his ears, and ICC has declared that this was an action provoking the batsman,
as per complaints by the umpires, and this is a first level offence as per ICC
rules. Ishant Sharma had been fined 15% of his match fee as penalty
besides one demerit point.
Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan The Telugu Desam Party has launched criticism of chief secretary LV Subramaniam. Minister of Finance Yanamala Ramakrishna released a statement on him. He blamed the Chief Secretary appointment and his decisions in a statement. Yanamala disagreed with the Chief Secretary's interference on the affairs of the Finance Department.
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad