The first test match of India's tour of England, held at Birmingham had concluded yesterday, as Indian batsmen fell like a pack of cards, losing the match by 31 runs. During the match, in the second innings of England, Ishant Sharma had claimed the wicket of batsman David Malan, and after claiming the wicket, Ishant had broken into a celebratory mode.
Now, ICC has penalized Ishant Sharma for his celebration of Malan's wicket, claiming that it was against the rules and regulations. While the first innings saw Ravichandran Ashwin claiming a fifer, the second innings saw the comeback to form of Ishant Sharma who wrecked the English batting lineup claiming 5 wickets, but still poor batting lead to India Losing the match by 31 runs.
After David Malan's dismissal, by
Rahane's catch at the slip, Ishant had went near him and whispered something in
his ears, and ICC has declared that this was an action provoking the batsman,
as per complaints by the umpires, and this is a first level offence as per ICC
rules. Ishant Sharma had been fined 15% of his match fee as penalty
besides one demerit point.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?