The first test match of India's tour of England, held at Birmingham had concluded yesterday, as Indian batsmen fell like a pack of cards, losing the match by 31 runs. During the match, in the second innings of England, Ishant Sharma had claimed the wicket of batsman David Malan, and after claiming the wicket, Ishant had broken into a celebratory mode.
Now, ICC has penalized Ishant Sharma for his celebration of Malan's wicket, claiming that it was against the rules and regulations. While the first innings saw Ravichandran Ashwin claiming a fifer, the second innings saw the comeback to form of Ishant Sharma who wrecked the English batting lineup claiming 5 wickets, but still poor batting lead to India Losing the match by 31 runs.
After David Malan's dismissal, by
Rahane's catch at the slip, Ishant had went near him and whispered something in
his ears, and ICC has declared that this was an action provoking the batsman,
as per complaints by the umpires, and this is a first level offence as per ICC
rules. Ishant Sharma had been fined 15% of his match fee as penalty
besides one demerit point.
Butterfly Park to be opened in Chennai Chennai sources stated that Butterfly Park at Arignar Anna Zoological Park, which was inaugurated on September 15, 2015, by the then Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa, will again be open for public on October 21.
- #DeepVeer - Kabir Bedi wishes the Hot Couple
- Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success
- Telangana, Chattisgarh & Mizoram Assembly Polls list released by BJP
- CEC makes a visit to Hyderabad to look after polling arrangements
- Train Ticket Discount is announced finally
- 76% of Swiss Voters approves on Nationwide Ban on Face coverings
- Facebook sets a War Room to reduce spreadability of potentially harmful content
- US make efforts to ban Iran's oil exports..
- India to stop getting Petrol from Iran?
- Tekkali plunged into darkness as Cyclone Titli destroyed power supply lines
- Thieves attack youngster