Chennai sources added that even after the end of round two in online engineering counseling, over 150 engineering colleges could not fill a single seat in the online engineering counseling. Meanwhile as per report many top ranked colleges are also struggling to fill their seats. Accordingly so far, the two rounds of the counseling have been completed and the students from 200 to 175 cut-off marks participated in the counseling.
Meanwhile the total number of allotted seats went up to 18,974 in two rounds. Jayaprakash A. Gandhi, career consultant said “It’s a wake-up call to the many engineering institutions in the state and only 40 colleges have filled above 30% of their intake seats and 69 engineering colleges filled up to 10% of their intake”. Moreover it is evident from the details that even some of the top colleges are struggling to get students in online counseling.
University's three campuses MIT (97.12%), CEG (96.52%) and AC Tech (93.14%)
have attracted maximum number of students in the online engineering counseling
College of Technology, Coimbatore (92.95%) and PSG College of Technology also
done well. Moreover among the private engineering colleges SSN College of Engineering has filled 91.71% of the
seats in two rounds.
PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra Ever since PMC bank scam unearthed there has been utter confusion and stress among the bank customers, fear of losing money has left many account holders distressed and despaired. PMC (Punjab and Maharashtra co-operative bank) scam claimed one more life in Maharashtra, this is the fifth death reported so far relating to bank scam, a septuagenarian woman reportedly because of vast amount of money was parked in the bank by her daughter and son-in-law. Bharathi Sadarangani died of cardi
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar