Chennai sources added that even after the end of round two in online engineering counseling, over 150 engineering colleges could not fill a single seat in the online engineering counseling. Meanwhile as per report many top ranked colleges are also struggling to fill their seats. Accordingly so far, the two rounds of the counseling have been completed and the students from 200 to 175 cut-off marks participated in the counseling.
Meanwhile the total number of allotted seats went up to 18,974 in two rounds. Jayaprakash A. Gandhi, career consultant said “It’s a wake-up call to the many engineering institutions in the state and only 40 colleges have filled above 30% of their intake seats and 69 engineering colleges filled up to 10% of their intake”. Moreover it is evident from the details that even some of the top colleges are struggling to get students in online counseling.
University's three campuses MIT (97.12%), CEG (96.52%) and AC Tech (93.14%)
have attracted maximum number of students in the online engineering counseling
College of Technology, Coimbatore (92.95%) and PSG College of Technology also
done well. Moreover among the private engineering colleges SSN College of Engineering has filled 91.71% of the
seats in two rounds.
Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday? Amaravathi sources made a statement that Arogyasri services in Andhra Pradesh will come to a grinding halt from Monday, as a result of non-payment of bills to corporate hospitals by the state government. Meanwhile the Andhra Pradesh government has imposed a slew of conditions for medical treatment to be provided, as a result of which patients find themselves at the receiving end of healthcare in the state.
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!