According to sources the journey between Bengaluru and Mysuru will now be faster after the South Western Railways increased the speed of four trains plying between the two cities with effect from August 15. Meanwhile the arrival and departure timings for the trains have also been revised bringing relief to passengers on the route.
Furthermore consequent to the electrification and doubling between Mysuru KSR Bengaluru Mysuru section, the following trains are speeded up and made ‘super fast’ between Mysuru and KSR Bengaluru from August 15”. Moreover as per the revised timetable 16231 Mysuru- Maviladuturai Express will depart from Mysuru at 4:15 pm instead of 3:30 pm and arrive at Bengaluru at 6:45 pm instead of 6:20 pm.
Furthermore the journey time has
been reduced by twenty minutes after the change. Reports added the
notification issued by SWR said there is no change in train numbers, stoppages
and zonal interchange timings and the development comes as a relief for passengers
travelling on the route. Presently the train travels through Ramanagara and
Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face Janasena Party's Spokesperson and its face in Television debates, Addepalli Sridhar is likely to quit the party and join some other party. Addepalli Sridhar announced that he will stay away from the party affairs from now. He himself made this announcement through his Twitter account.
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?