According to sources the journey between Bengaluru and Mysuru will now be faster after the South Western Railways increased the speed of four trains plying between the two cities with effect from August 15. Meanwhile the arrival and departure timings for the trains have also been revised bringing relief to passengers on the route.
Furthermore consequent to the electrification and doubling between Mysuru KSR Bengaluru Mysuru section, the following trains are speeded up and made ‘super fast’ between Mysuru and KSR Bengaluru from August 15”. Moreover as per the revised timetable 16231 Mysuru- Maviladuturai Express will depart from Mysuru at 4:15 pm instead of 3:30 pm and arrive at Bengaluru at 6:45 pm instead of 6:20 pm.
Furthermore the journey time has
been reduced by twenty minutes after the change. Reports added the
notification issued by SWR said there is no change in train numbers, stoppages
and zonal interchange timings and the development comes as a relief for passengers
travelling on the route. Presently the train travels through Ramanagara and
Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni Kabul sources reported that an official said Taliban assault on two adjacent checkpoints in northern Afghanistan killed at least 30 soldiers and police, as life gradually returned to normal in parts of the eastern city of Ghazni after a massive insurgent attack last week, with sporadic gun battles still underway in some neighborhoods.
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna
- Donald Trump & Imran Khan same to same?
- Continued fall in Rupee causing dollar to gain
- Visveswaraya Tech University made Kannada Language compulsory
- With no help in sight, Kerala people requesting Social Media for Rescue
- Earthquake in Bengaluru? People in Shock!
- Actor Prithiviraj's mother rescued!
- Vajpayee's words to Chinnapillai!
- TN Government announces public holiday!
- 200 Patients & Staff members evacuated from Pathanamthitta flooded Hospital
- Student's Open letter to PM Narendra Modi explaining hardships faced due to NEET
- Pawan Kalyan released Manifesto Vision for forthcoming 2019 Elections
- Demand for Air tickets has gone up for Kerala & Karnataka
- Personal Life of Vajpayee is filled with Positivity