According to sources the journey between Bengaluru and Mysuru will now be faster after the South Western Railways increased the speed of four trains plying between the two cities with effect from August 15. Meanwhile the arrival and departure timings for the trains have also been revised bringing relief to passengers on the route.
Furthermore consequent to the electrification and doubling between Mysuru KSR Bengaluru Mysuru section, the following trains are speeded up and made ‘super fast’ between Mysuru and KSR Bengaluru from August 15”. Moreover as per the revised timetable 16231 Mysuru- Maviladuturai Express will depart from Mysuru at 4:15 pm instead of 3:30 pm and arrive at Bengaluru at 6:45 pm instead of 6:20 pm.
Furthermore the journey time has
been reduced by twenty minutes after the change. Reports added the
notification issued by SWR said there is no change in train numbers, stoppages
and zonal interchange timings and the development comes as a relief for passengers
travelling on the route. Presently the train travels through Ramanagara and
Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana? According to sources the big question which is doing the rounds is who will benefit from the high poll percentage in Telangana elections this time around? Is it the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) as the party has been claiming or the Congress, which is equally confident? Presently the TRS feels that it will ride home on the strength of its welfare schemes like Rythu Bandhu and Rythu Bheema, Shaadi mubarak, free power and others.
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai