Accordingly a senior official has said more than 200 companies would be able to operate from the exclusive facility (Tower) being developed by the Telangana government here to give a boost to the animation, gaming and visual effects sector. As per report Jayesh Ranjan, state principal Secretary (IT), told the work on building the ImageTower (Innovation in Multimedia, Animation, Gaming and Entertainment) began last year and it is in good progress.
He said "By the end of 2019 or the first quarter of 2020, we should expect it to be ready and the facility is being developed in the PPP mode at a cost of around Rs 900 crore. He added "It's being done in a PPP mode and moreover a company called Salarpuria is building it and are spending around Rs 900 crore in construction”.
Furthermore more than 200 companies would be able to operate from the
Tower, he said, adding studios, preview theatres and some others would be
provided as common facilities. Ranjan said the government would fix the rate at
which IMAGE companies will be given space and the rest of the space they can take
at commercial rates also. Moreover the state government had announced the IMAGE
policy in 2016 to make Hyderabad the most favored destination for investment in
animation, visual effects, gaming and comics (AVGC) sector.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas