Accordingly a senior official has said more than 200 companies would be able to operate from the exclusive facility (Tower) being developed by the Telangana government here to give a boost to the animation, gaming and visual effects sector. As per report Jayesh Ranjan, state principal Secretary (IT), told the work on building the ImageTower (Innovation in Multimedia, Animation, Gaming and Entertainment) began last year and it is in good progress.
He said "By the end of 2019 or the first quarter of 2020, we should expect it to be ready and the facility is being developed in the PPP mode at a cost of around Rs 900 crore. He added "It's being done in a PPP mode and moreover a company called Salarpuria is building it and are spending around Rs 900 crore in construction”.
Furthermore more than 200 companies would be able to operate from the
Tower, he said, adding studios, preview theatres and some others would be
provided as common facilities. Ranjan said the government would fix the rate at
which IMAGE companies will be given space and the rest of the space they can take
at commercial rates also. Moreover the state government had announced the IMAGE
policy in 2016 to make Hyderabad the most favored destination for investment in
animation, visual effects, gaming and comics (AVGC) sector.
J. Jayalalitha Probe case summoned by 3 AIIMS Doctors Chennai sources added that he Justice A Arumughaswamy Commission of Inquiry, probing the circumstances leading to former Chief Minister J Jayalalitha's death, has summoned three doctors of AIIMS, who examined her at the Apollo Hospital in Chennai, to appear before it on August 23 and 24.
- Kerala to receive Flood relief from AP & Telangana
- Pregnant Woman at Kerala flood delivered Baby Boy
- Kerala MLA highlights threat to Chenganur!
- UAE forms emergency committee to help Kerala!
- Imran Khan extends sympathies to people of India in grief for Vajpayee
- Sachin's condolences for Vajpayee!
- Flood alert for 11 districts of TN!
- 58 year Norway Minister having great time with 28 year Iranian Girlfriend
- List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?