Accordingly a senior official has said more than 200 companies would be able to operate from the exclusive facility (Tower) being developed by the Telangana government here to give a boost to the animation, gaming and visual effects sector. As per report Jayesh Ranjan, state principal Secretary (IT), told the work on building the ImageTower (Innovation in Multimedia, Animation, Gaming and Entertainment) began last year and it is in good progress.
He said "By the end of 2019 or the first quarter of 2020, we should expect it to be ready and the facility is being developed in the PPP mode at a cost of around Rs 900 crore. He added "It's being done in a PPP mode and moreover a company called Salarpuria is building it and are spending around Rs 900 crore in construction”.
Furthermore more than 200 companies would be able to operate from the
Tower, he said, adding studios, preview theatres and some others would be
provided as common facilities. Ranjan said the government would fix the rate at
which IMAGE companies will be given space and the rest of the space they can take
at commercial rates also. Moreover the state government had announced the IMAGE
policy in 2016 to make Hyderabad the most favored destination for investment in
animation, visual effects, gaming and comics (AVGC) sector.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism