Chennai sources reported that President Ram Nath Kovind on Sunday visited ailing DMK president M Karunanidhi at a hospital here and inquired about his health. Meanwhile at the hospital, the President briefly interacted with Karunanidhi's son and DMK working president M K Stalin and DMK MP Kanimozhi.
Meanwhile the President, who arrived here from Hyderabad, drove directly from the airport to Kauvery Hospital, where the DMK chief is undergoing treatment. The official Twitter account of Rashtrapati Bhavan said "Visited Thiru M Karunanidhi in Chennai, met Kalaignar's family members and doctors and inquired about his health. Further wishing the former Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, as a veteran of our public life, a quick recovery".
Moreover Kovind was accompanied by Governor
Banwarilal Purohit. A picture of the President's interaction with the family
members of Karunanidhi was shared on the micro-blogging site. Hence before
winding up his visit, Kovind walked down a few metres and waved at the media
and crowd gathered at the hospital and politicians and many prominent leaders
have visited Karunanidhi at the hospital.
Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment? Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has expressed concern that he could be impeached when Democrats take over the House and saw it as a "real possibility", but Trump isn't certain it would happen. Accordingly a separate source close to the White House told that aides inside the West Wing believe "the only issue that may stick" in the impeachment process is the campaign
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states