Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump admitted on Sunday that his son met with a Russian lawyer in Trump Tower in 2016 "to get information on an opponent" but defended it as "totally legal." Meanwhile it was Trump's most direct acknowledgement that the motive for the June 2016 meeting was to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, his Democratic rival for the presidency.
Accordingly "This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics and it went nowhere and he did not know about it!" moreover the meeting has come under intense scrutiny from Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating whether members of the Trump campaign coordinated with a Russian effort to sway the 2016 election in the Republican's favor. Further reports stated that Trump has been brooding in private about whether his son unintentionally put himself in legal jeopardy by meeting with Veselnitskaya.
Moreover Trump called the report "a complete
fabrication." Donald Jr. initially said in a statement in July 2017 that the meeting was
"primarily" about American adoptions of Russian children. As per
report it has reported that the statement was dictated by
the President. Donald Jr. later admitted he accepted the meeting with
Veselnitskaya in hopes of obtaining damaging information on Clinton, but said
nothing came of it.
Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father Actor Sivakumar has said that no one can stop women coming into Sabarimala Ayyappan temple. Following the supreme court verdict, the situation has changed that women can enter the Sabarimala Ayyappan temple. However, after severe protests by some pro-Hindu outfits and BJP groups, the condition is that women are still unable to enter Ayyappan temple.
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success
- Telangana, Chattisgarh & Mizoram Assembly Polls list released by BJP
- CEC makes a visit to Hyderabad to look after polling arrangements
- Train Ticket Discount is announced finally
- 76% of Swiss Voters approves on Nationwide Ban on Face coverings
- Facebook sets a War Room to reduce spreadability of potentially harmful content
- US make efforts to ban Iran's oil exports..
- India to stop getting Petrol from Iran?
- Tekkali plunged into darkness as Cyclone Titli destroyed power supply lines
- Thieves attack youngster
- KCR getting closer to BJP ?
- Why Dileep resigned from AMMA organization?