England cricket player James Anderson had injured his tooth during a golf match. However it has been announced that Anderson will be a part of the team that will play the second test match against India. The first test between India and England had been held at Birmingham, and ended on Saturday, with England winning the match by 31 runs, upsetting India despite a fighting 149 by Virat Kohli in the first innings and five wicket scalps by Ravichandran Ashwin and Ishant Sharma in the first and second innings respectively.
With a target of 194 required, India had been rattled fit 162 runs, with Ben stokes claiming 4, and Anderson and Stuart broad claiming two wickets apiece. After the first test victory, Anderson had played golf and this video was uploaded by broad.
While playing, a ball hit by
Anderson had hit a tree, and got deflected to hit at Anderson's tooth, breaking
it. However, the England cricket board has announced that Anderson will be
playing the second test match Beginning on August 9 at lords.
Low Pressure belt turned depression in Bay of Bengal, warning for Coastal AP According to sources the Meteorological Department has issued a cyclone warning for the coastal districts in Andhra Pradesh and advised the fishermen against venturing into the sea for the next 24 hours. As per report the department forecasted that heavy rains are likely to occur in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur districts.
- Supreme Court judge wins hearts!
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!
- Temporary respite as rains lessens in Kerala!