England cricket player James Anderson had injured his tooth during a golf match. However it has been announced that Anderson will be a part of the team that will play the second test match against India. The first test between India and England had been held at Birmingham, and ended on Saturday, with England winning the match by 31 runs, upsetting India despite a fighting 149 by Virat Kohli in the first innings and five wicket scalps by Ravichandran Ashwin and Ishant Sharma in the first and second innings respectively.
With a target of 194 required, India had been rattled fit 162 runs, with Ben stokes claiming 4, and Anderson and Stuart broad claiming two wickets apiece. After the first test victory, Anderson had played golf and this video was uploaded by broad.
While playing, a ball hit by
Anderson had hit a tree, and got deflected to hit at Anderson's tooth, breaking
it. However, the England cricket board has announced that Anderson will be
playing the second test match Beginning on August 9 at lords.
Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana? According to sources it was stated that Revanth Reddy has conceded the defeat of Congress and Praja Kutami in the Telangana elections. Meanwhile he said the defeat hasn't let down Congress party and Revanth said the party would take both victory and defeat in same stride. He said the responsibility of Congress has doubled and the leaders would fight for the people.
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing