Accordingly Jawaharlal Nehru was born to Motilal Nehru and Swarup Rani in Allahabad in British India and moreover he was the first of the three children of the couple and other two were Vijaya Lakhsmi and Krishna Hut seeing. Nehru’s father was a barrister and was actively involved in the Indian independence movement and served as the President of the Indian National Congress twice.
Moreover Nehru received most of his primary education at home with the help of several tutors and governess. Furthermore it was Ferdinand Brooks who was responsible for young Nehru’s indulgence and interest in science and theology. However, the same did not last long and his interest wavered after the departure of Brooks. Hence at the age of 16, Nehru was enrolled at the Harrow School in England after which he got admission at the Trinity College, Cambridge, where he earned his honors degree in natural science.
with his education graph was going steady, he also started developing the sense
of nationalism. Further writers like G. M. Trevelyan, Bernard Shaw, H.G Wells
and J.M. Keynes shaped much of his political and economic thinking. Moreover after
attaining his graduate degree, Nehru relocated to London in 1910 and enrolled
himself at the Inns of Court School of Law, where he studied law. In two years,
he passed his bar examination and was offered to be admitted to the English
bar. Reports added Nehru returned to his homeland in 1912 and started
practicing law as a barrister at the Allahabad High Court. Slowly and
gradually, he involved himself in national politics.
Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana? According to sources it was stated that Revanth Reddy has conceded the defeat of Congress and Praja Kutami in the Telangana elections. Meanwhile he said the defeat hasn't let down Congress party and Revanth said the party would take both victory and defeat in same stride. He said the responsibility of Congress has doubled and the leaders would fight for the people.
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing