Accordingly Jawaharlal Nehru was born to Motilal Nehru and Swarup Rani in Allahabad in British India and moreover he was the first of the three children of the couple and other two were Vijaya Lakhsmi and Krishna Hut seeing. Nehru’s father was a barrister and was actively involved in the Indian independence movement and served as the President of the Indian National Congress twice.
Moreover Nehru received most of his primary education at home with the help of several tutors and governess. Furthermore it was Ferdinand Brooks who was responsible for young Nehru’s indulgence and interest in science and theology. However, the same did not last long and his interest wavered after the departure of Brooks. Hence at the age of 16, Nehru was enrolled at the Harrow School in England after which he got admission at the Trinity College, Cambridge, where he earned his honors degree in natural science.
with his education graph was going steady, he also started developing the sense
of nationalism. Further writers like G. M. Trevelyan, Bernard Shaw, H.G Wells
and J.M. Keynes shaped much of his political and economic thinking. Moreover after
attaining his graduate degree, Nehru relocated to London in 1910 and enrolled
himself at the Inns of Court School of Law, where he studied law. In two years,
he passed his bar examination and was offered to be admitted to the English
bar. Reports added Nehru returned to his homeland in 1912 and started
practicing law as a barrister at the Allahabad High Court. Slowly and
gradually, he involved himself in national politics.
Low Pressure belt turned depression in Bay of Bengal, warning for Coastal AP According to sources the Meteorological Department has issued a cyclone warning for the coastal districts in Andhra Pradesh and advised the fishermen against venturing into the sea for the next 24 hours. As per report the department forecasted that heavy rains are likely to occur in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur districts.
- Supreme Court judge wins hearts!
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!
- Temporary respite as rains lessens in Kerala!