Accordingly 2016 began with the terrible news of a terror attack at the Indian Air Force base in Pathankot. Meanwhile we still don’t have news of its conclusion, seven Indians defense personnel have already died in the attack.
- Lt. Col. Niranjan — National Security Guard
Member of NSG’s Bomb Disposal Squad, the 35 year old commando was killed while defusing a grenade at the scene of the attack. Born in Bangalore, he used to frequently visit his home state of Kerala. He was married in his village in Palakkad district three years ago. He is survived by his wife and three year old daughter.
2. Subedar Fateh Singh — Defense Security Corps
This 51 year old member of the army had won India gold and silver medals at the international level during the Commonwealth Games and was well known as a champion shooter.
3. Corporal Gursewak Singh — Garud Commando Force
Singh was from Ambala. Hit during the initial round of gunfire, he continued to fight but died before medical help arrived. He was married a mere 45 days ago. He joined the army six years ago after completing his graduation. Even though his family is deeply shocked to learn of his death, his father has said that he is proud that his son gave his life for his country.
Woman gets depressed as she finds her husband is already father of 47 Children !!! It has been a weird earth we are in, as there are people who crave to have kids but won't be able to either due to health reasons or financial positions or other factors but at the other side, there are people who give birth to multiple kids irrespective of their financial status or health issues.
- Elephant causes rampage in Kerala!
- First Lesbian Cricketing Pair in the History of Cricket
- Reason how Sadhvi Pragya got ticket!
- Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?