Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump’s administration will reimpose the first batch of Iran sanctions on Monday since Washington withdrew from the 2015 nuclear deal. As per report the more significant tranche of sanctions, including on oil sales, won't however, come into force until November.
Meanwhile Trump announced in May that he was withdrawing the US from the 2015 accord with Iran, Germany, France, the UK, Russia and China. Furthermore the deal, which was negotiated by his predecessor Barack Obama, lifted sanctions on Tehran in exchange for curbs on its nuclear program.
Further the Trump administration gave
companies doing business with Iran two "wind-down" periods. Hence Monday
ends another 90 day period after which Washington can sanction transactions
with US dollar banknotes; trade in gold and precious metals and direct or
indirect sales of graphite, raw or semi-finished metals and Iran's automotive
sector. Finally the revocation of export licenses for civil aviation,
meanwhile, will hit Boeing and Airbus, which had $40 billion deals to sell
aircraft to Iran Air.
Butterfly Park to be opened in Chennai Chennai sources stated that Butterfly Park at Arignar Anna Zoological Park, which was inaugurated on September 15, 2015, by the then Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa, will again be open for public on October 21.
- #DeepVeer - Kabir Bedi wishes the Hot Couple
- Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success
- Telangana, Chattisgarh & Mizoram Assembly Polls list released by BJP
- CEC makes a visit to Hyderabad to look after polling arrangements
- Train Ticket Discount is announced finally
- 76% of Swiss Voters approves on Nationwide Ban on Face coverings
- Facebook sets a War Room to reduce spreadability of potentially harmful content
- US make efforts to ban Iran's oil exports..
- India to stop getting Petrol from Iran?
- Tekkali plunged into darkness as Cyclone Titli destroyed power supply lines
- Thieves attack youngster