Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump’s administration will reimpose the first batch of Iran sanctions on Monday since Washington withdrew from the 2015 nuclear deal. As per report the more significant tranche of sanctions, including on oil sales, won't however, come into force until November.
Meanwhile Trump announced in May that he was withdrawing the US from the 2015 accord with Iran, Germany, France, the UK, Russia and China. Furthermore the deal, which was negotiated by his predecessor Barack Obama, lifted sanctions on Tehran in exchange for curbs on its nuclear program.
Further the Trump administration gave
companies doing business with Iran two "wind-down" periods. Hence Monday
ends another 90 day period after which Washington can sanction transactions
with US dollar banknotes; trade in gold and precious metals and direct or
indirect sales of graphite, raw or semi-finished metals and Iran's automotive
sector. Finally the revocation of export licenses for civil aviation,
meanwhile, will hit Boeing and Airbus, which had $40 billion deals to sell
aircraft to Iran Air.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?