Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump’s administration will reimpose the first batch of Iran sanctions on Monday since Washington withdrew from the 2015 nuclear deal. As per report the more significant tranche of sanctions, including on oil sales, won't however, come into force until November.
Meanwhile Trump announced in May that he was withdrawing the US from the 2015 accord with Iran, Germany, France, the UK, Russia and China. Furthermore the deal, which was negotiated by his predecessor Barack Obama, lifted sanctions on Tehran in exchange for curbs on its nuclear program.
Further the Trump administration gave
companies doing business with Iran two "wind-down" periods. Hence Monday
ends another 90 day period after which Washington can sanction transactions
with US dollar banknotes; trade in gold and precious metals and direct or
indirect sales of graphite, raw or semi-finished metals and Iran's automotive
sector. Finally the revocation of export licenses for civil aviation,
meanwhile, will hit Boeing and Airbus, which had $40 billion deals to sell
aircraft to Iran Air.
Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment? Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has expressed concern that he could be impeached when Democrats take over the House and saw it as a "real possibility", but Trump isn't certain it would happen. Accordingly a separate source close to the White House told that aides inside the West Wing believe "the only issue that may stick" in the impeachment process is the campaign
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states