Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump’s administration will reimpose the first batch of Iran sanctions on Monday since Washington withdrew from the 2015 nuclear deal. As per report the more significant tranche of sanctions, including on oil sales, won't however, come into force until November.
Meanwhile Trump announced in May that he was withdrawing the US from the 2015 accord with Iran, Germany, France, the UK, Russia and China. Furthermore the deal, which was negotiated by his predecessor Barack Obama, lifted sanctions on Tehran in exchange for curbs on its nuclear program.
Further the Trump administration gave
companies doing business with Iran two "wind-down" periods. Hence Monday
ends another 90 day period after which Washington can sanction transactions
with US dollar banknotes; trade in gold and precious metals and direct or
indirect sales of graphite, raw or semi-finished metals and Iran's automotive
sector. Finally the revocation of export licenses for civil aviation,
meanwhile, will hit Boeing and Airbus, which had $40 billion deals to sell
aircraft to Iran Air.
Low Pressure belt turned depression in Bay of Bengal, warning for Coastal AP According to sources the Meteorological Department has issued a cyclone warning for the coastal districts in Andhra Pradesh and advised the fishermen against venturing into the sea for the next 24 hours. As per report the department forecasted that heavy rains are likely to occur in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur districts.
- Supreme Court judge wins hearts!
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!
- Temporary respite as rains lessens in Kerala!