Accordingly Karunanidhi Family is an Indian political family which has been dominant in the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) for most of Tamilnadu's history since the late 1960s. Meanwhile M. Karunanidhi has been CM of Tamilnadu for five terms and the DMK party leader from 1968. Furthermore Dayanidhi Maran has been the union cabinet minister for two terms, once as a Minister of Information and Technology and once as a Minister of Textiles.
Moreover M.K. Stalin has been a four time MLA in Tamilnadu Legislative assembly and a onetime deputy Chief Minister of Tamilnadu. Secondly M.K. Alagiri is the Minister of Chemicals in the central cabinet and also the co-ordinator for South Tamilnadu for DMK. Next Kanimozhi is a nominated Member of the Parliament in Rajya Sabha. As per report Kalanidhi Maran is the owner of the Sun Network, the second largest TV network in India and also Sun Pictures, a Tamil movie production company. The fourth generation of the family comprising Arivunithi, Dayanidhi Azhagiri, Udhayanidhi Stalin and Arulnithi are involved in Tamil cinema industry.
Further with large presence of the family members
both in the central government and state government has led to the topic of
political nepotism. Moreover two of the family members, Kanimozhi and Dayanidhi
Maran had been charged by CBI for their alleged involvement in
the 2G Spectrum Case. Finally the fourth generation of the family is
accused of using political clout in their favor in the Tamil cinema industry
Bengaluru Techstars accelerator begins operations from February 4, 2019 As per report Global entrepreneurial mentoring network Techstars on Monday announced to open its first mentor ship driven accelerator in Bengaluru to nurture Indian start ups in the emerging technologies. Meanwhile to begin with, the Techstars accelerator in India will invest $120,000 each in 10 start ups working in fields like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics.
- KRTC services resumed, barring to some parts of Idukki and Kodagu
- Nani says Janasena will lose in General Elections
- YS Jagan donates generously for Kerala Flood
- Manohar Parrikar targeted for his statements after surgical strikes
- TPCC demands investigation in irregularities of transfer of teachers
- Why Navjot Singh Sidhu hugged Pakistani Army Chief?
- #Hajj2018 - All you need to Know on this Special Occasion
- "Do Kerala People need Condoms?" - Person who degraded Kerala loses job!
- Kerala slowly returns to normalcy!
- Warangal Collector shocks with ghost story!
- Kerala superheroes get warm reception!
- Green tribunal orders analysis of Sterlite!
- DMK leader to be selected soon!
- PNB Scam accused Nirav Modi located in UK
- BARC shows Television audiences spent more time watching Karunanidhi's death news