According to sources Indian American business executive Indra K. Nooyi will step down as the Chief Executive of food and beverage major PepsiCo Inc in October. Furthermore according to the US based multinational, Nooyi, 62, will step down on October 3 after 24 years with the company, the last 12 as the CEO and moreover Nooyi will remain the Chairman of the company until early 2019.
Pepsico said “She will be succeeded by Ramon Laguarta, 54, as the Chief Executive Officer”. Meanwhile Nooyi was quoted as saying in a company statement that "Growing up in India, he never imagined he would have the opportunity to lead such an extraordinary company". Moreover guided by our philosophy of 'Performance with Purpose' delivering sustained performance while making more nutritious products, limiting our environmental footprint and lifting up all the communities we serve, we've made a more meaningful impact in people's lives than she ever dreamed possible.
Moreover when speaking on behalf of PepsiCo's Board of Directors, presiding
director Ian Cook said "As Chairman and CEO, Indra has provided
outstanding leadership over the past 12 years, serving as a model both within
our industry and beyond for responsible corporate stewardship in the 21st
Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday? Amaravathi sources made a statement that Arogyasri services in Andhra Pradesh will come to a grinding halt from Monday, as a result of non-payment of bills to corporate hospitals by the state government. Meanwhile the Andhra Pradesh government has imposed a slew of conditions for medical treatment to be provided, as a result of which patients find themselves at the receiving end of healthcare in the state.
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!