The ruling AIADMK party had refused to allow Karunanidhi's memorial at Marina, citing high court cases, and had allocated a 2 acre land near Gandhi Mandapam in Chennai. Earlier, by today noon itself, MK Stalin and senior members of DMK had met the Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy to request government honors for the ex chief minister of Tamilnadu Karunanidhi and also to have his memorial at Marina.
However post the denial by AIADMK, there was a social media outrage and violence at places in Tamilnadu and following these developments, Superstar Rajinikanth had took it to his Twitter account expressing that he sincerely requests the Tamilnadu government to take all efforts to offer a place for Karunanidhi's memorial near Anna memorial at Marina, stating that it is the rightful respect we give for the great man.
It must be noted that despite the
case, former chief minister Jayalalitha had her memorial to be installed at Marina,
with an exception by the High court.
Woman gets depressed as she finds her husband is already father of 47 Children !!! It has been a weird earth we are in, as there are people who crave to have kids but won't be able to either due to health reasons or financial positions or other factors but at the other side, there are people who give birth to multiple kids irrespective of their financial status or health issues.
- Elephant causes rampage in Kerala!
- First Lesbian Cricketing Pair in the History of Cricket
- Reason how Sadhvi Pragya got ticket!
- Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?