Following the demise of DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, it has been announced that petrol bunks in the city will not be operational From morning 6 am to evening 6 pm. DMK supreme Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had been admitted in Kauvery hospital before 10 days, and yesterday, he had passed away yesterday by 6:10 pm after the treatment given had failed to save his life.
After the death announcement came, theatres around the state had cancelled shows and film related events had also postponed their dates. With the petrol bunks announcing closure, Chennai witnessed a huge outflow of customers into Petrol bunks today, causing huge traffic in the city.
It has been expected that the crowds
in petrol bunks might keep increasing due to the closure announced. Many celebrities
and politicians are paying tribute to the late leader and his followers could
not bear the death of Karunanidhi and Tamilnadu is in deep depression after the
demise of the great person.
Bengaluru Techstars accelerator begins operations from February 4, 2019 As per report Global entrepreneurial mentoring network Techstars on Monday announced to open its first mentor ship driven accelerator in Bengaluru to nurture Indian start ups in the emerging technologies. Meanwhile to begin with, the Techstars accelerator in India will invest $120,000 each in 10 start ups working in fields like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics.
- KRTC services resumed, barring to some parts of Idukki and Kodagu
- Nani says Janasena will lose in General Elections
- YS Jagan donates generously for Kerala Flood
- Manohar Parrikar targeted for his statements after surgical strikes
- TPCC demands investigation in irregularities of transfer of teachers
- Why Navjot Singh Sidhu hugged Pakistani Army Chief?
- #Hajj2018 - All you need to Know on this Special Occasion
- "Do Kerala People need Condoms?" - Person who degraded Kerala loses job!
- Kerala slowly returns to normalcy!
- Warangal Collector shocks with ghost story!
- Kerala superheroes get warm reception!
- Green tribunal orders analysis of Sterlite!
- DMK leader to be selected soon!
- PNB Scam accused Nirav Modi located in UK
- BARC shows Television audiences spent more time watching Karunanidhi's death news