Following the demise of DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, it has been announced that petrol bunks in the city will not be operational From morning 6 am to evening 6 pm. DMK supreme Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had been admitted in Kauvery hospital before 10 days, and yesterday, he had passed away yesterday by 6:10 pm after the treatment given had failed to save his life.
After the death announcement came, theatres around the state had cancelled shows and film related events had also postponed their dates. With the petrol bunks announcing closure, Chennai witnessed a huge outflow of customers into Petrol bunks today, causing huge traffic in the city.
It has been expected that the crowds
in petrol bunks might keep increasing due to the closure announced. Many celebrities
and politicians are paying tribute to the late leader and his followers could
not bear the death of Karunanidhi and Tamilnadu is in deep depression after the
demise of the great person.
Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery Accordingly a day after a video went viral of a delivery agent from food aggregator Zomato eating food meant for delivery, the person has been removed from the company’s services. Reports stated that Zomato conducted a thorough investigation as soon as they discovered the food tampering incident and found that the video was shot in Madurai.
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?