Following the demise of DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, it has been announced that petrol bunks in the city will not be operational From morning 6 am to evening 6 pm. DMK supreme Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had been admitted in Kauvery hospital before 10 days, and yesterday, he had passed away yesterday by 6:10 pm after the treatment given had failed to save his life.
After the death announcement came, theatres around the state had cancelled shows and film related events had also postponed their dates. With the petrol bunks announcing closure, Chennai witnessed a huge outflow of customers into Petrol bunks today, causing huge traffic in the city.
It has been expected that the crowds
in petrol bunks might keep increasing due to the closure announced. Many celebrities
and politicians are paying tribute to the late leader and his followers could
not bear the death of Karunanidhi and Tamilnadu is in deep depression after the
demise of the great person.
P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case New Delhi sources stated that Senior Congress leader P. Chidambaram got a sigh of relief as the Apex Court granted bail to him in the INX Media corruption case lodged by the CBI. Meanwhile he was in Tihar jail from last two months and the Supreme Court delivered judgment on the plea by Chidambaram's counsel challenging the Delhi High Court's verdict denying him bail in the case.
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK