Following the sad demise of the thespian of politics Kalaignar M Karunanidhi yesterday after continuous treatment for more than 10 days at Kauvery hospital, today, Sasikala's brother's daughter Krishna Priya had tweeted that had Jayalalitha been alive she would have granted permission to have Karunanidhi's memorial at Marina.
DMK chief Karunanidhi had passed away due to age related ailments and following this, the DMK cadre headed by MK Stalin had visited chief minister Eddapadi Palanisamy and demanded allocation of land at Marina near Anna memorial for Karunanidhi's memorial.
However after being denied the same
by TN government, DMK has filed a petition at High court, and in this
situation, Sasikala's brother's daughter Krishna Priya has made a sensational
tweet expressing that if Jayalalitha had been alive as he would have given the
respect Karunanidhi deserves by allocating memorial space near Anna memorial at
Marina, and people who have seen her only as a politician will never realize
Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon? According to sources "Wedding bells for Anushka Shetty", is the most discussed topic among the buffs since a long time. Meanwhile every other day we have been hearing reports of Anushka’s marriage and although, several rumors are surfacing that there is a problem with her horoscope and her family members are busy in search Mr. Perfect for her.
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!