Following the sad demise of the thespian of politics Kalaignar M Karunanidhi yesterday after continuous treatment for more than 10 days at Kauvery hospital, today, Sasikala's brother's daughter Krishna Priya had tweeted that had Jayalalitha been alive she would have granted permission to have Karunanidhi's memorial at Marina.
DMK chief Karunanidhi had passed away due to age related ailments and following this, the DMK cadre headed by MK Stalin had visited chief minister Eddapadi Palanisamy and demanded allocation of land at Marina near Anna memorial for Karunanidhi's memorial.
However after being denied the same
by TN government, DMK has filed a petition at High court, and in this
situation, Sasikala's brother's daughter Krishna Priya has made a sensational
tweet expressing that if Jayalalitha had been alive as he would have given the
respect Karunanidhi deserves by allocating memorial space near Anna memorial at
Marina, and people who have seen her only as a politician will never realize
Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru As per report said a police official on Monday adaptive signals will soon be installed across Bengaluru to ease traffic congestion by regulating vehicular movement at road inter-sections,. The new sensor based smart traffic signals were proposed in September, 2017 and the department had started the process of floating tenders then. Already some of the signals in the central business districts have this feature.
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump
- World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE