Following the sad demise of the thespian of politics Kalaignar M Karunanidhi yesterday after continuous treatment for more than 10 days at Kauvery hospital, today, Sasikala's brother's daughter Krishna Priya had tweeted that had Jayalalitha been alive she would have granted permission to have Karunanidhi's memorial at Marina.
DMK chief Karunanidhi had passed away due to age related ailments and following this, the DMK cadre headed by MK Stalin had visited chief minister Eddapadi Palanisamy and demanded allocation of land at Marina near Anna memorial for Karunanidhi's memorial.
However after being denied the same
by TN government, DMK has filed a petition at High court, and in this
situation, Sasikala's brother's daughter Krishna Priya has made a sensational
tweet expressing that if Jayalalitha had been alive as he would have given the
respect Karunanidhi deserves by allocating memorial space near Anna memorial at
Marina, and people who have seen her only as a politician will never realize
Janasena Party Cheating CPI Party? Janasena, Bahujan Samaj Party and the Left parties are contesting together in these elections. But now differences have crept in between Janasena Party and the CPI. Vijayawada CPI Lok Sabha constituency Candidate Chalasani Ajay Kumar criticized Pawan Kalyan for insulting the CPI. Without saying anything to them, he said, how Janasena can announce of the candidate for Vijayawada?
- Transgender filed nomination from Madurai
- Banks Put TDP MP's Assets on Auction for Defaulting Loans
- Actress Sri Reddy attacked by unknown
- Hyderabad Airport gets a Swanky New Interim Terminal
- Why no BJP candidate has filed nomination in Pathanamthitta, where Sabarimala Is Located?
- Justice still in queue for Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev : Imtiaz Rashid Qureshi
- KTR feels proud of his Father KCR
- Pawan Kalyan Selling Party Tickets?
- TDP Candidate To Withdraw His Nomination?
- Jagan's Sakshi Media on Sale?
- Pawan took massive rally in Bhimavaram
- Pawan Kalyan Missed A Simple Logic?
- Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
- YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon