DMK chief Karunanidhi had passed away today, at the Kauvery hospital where he admitted for the past 10 days, and after his death was announced, his body was brought to his Gopalapuram residence in Kauvery hospital ambulance. Party members and loyal followers of Karunanidhi had gathered around the ambulance, bringing the body with teary eyes to Gopalapuram.
The usually humorous senior leader of DMK, Duraimurugan had been very sad, in one of the most disturbing sights of the day, as he was deeply saddened by the loss of his leader, as he came sitting in the ambulance carrying him.
As Karunanidhi arrived in a glass
box, followers of the legendary politician were gathering around Gopalapuram
residence thronging in large numbers. Karunanidhi's body will be placed in the
Gopalapuram residence where he had lived, till 1 pm, following which he was taken to CIT colony residence.
Butterfly Park to be opened in Chennai Chennai sources stated that Butterfly Park at Arignar Anna Zoological Park, which was inaugurated on September 15, 2015, by the then Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa, will again be open for public on October 21.
- #DeepVeer - Kabir Bedi wishes the Hot Couple
- Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success
- Telangana, Chattisgarh & Mizoram Assembly Polls list released by BJP
- CEC makes a visit to Hyderabad to look after polling arrangements
- Train Ticket Discount is announced finally
- 76% of Swiss Voters approves on Nationwide Ban on Face coverings
- Facebook sets a War Room to reduce spreadability of potentially harmful content
- US make efforts to ban Iran's oil exports..
- India to stop getting Petrol from Iran?
- Tekkali plunged into darkness as Cyclone Titli destroyed power supply lines
- Thieves attack youngster