DMK chief Karunanidhi had passed away today, at the Kauvery hospital where he admitted for the past 10 days, and after his death was announced, his body was brought to his Gopalapuram residence in Kauvery hospital ambulance. Party members and loyal followers of Karunanidhi had gathered around the ambulance, bringing the body with teary eyes to Gopalapuram.
The usually humorous senior leader of DMK, Duraimurugan had been very sad, in one of the most disturbing sights of the day, as he was deeply saddened by the loss of his leader, as he came sitting in the ambulance carrying him.
As Karunanidhi arrived in a glass
box, followers of the legendary politician were gathering around Gopalapuram
residence thronging in large numbers. Karunanidhi's body will be placed in the
Gopalapuram residence where he had lived, till 1 pm, following which he was taken to CIT colony residence.
Low Pressure belt turned depression in Bay of Bengal, warning for Coastal AP According to sources the Meteorological Department has issued a cyclone warning for the coastal districts in Andhra Pradesh and advised the fishermen against venturing into the sea for the next 24 hours. As per report the department forecasted that heavy rains are likely to occur in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur districts.
- Supreme Court judge wins hearts!
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!
- Temporary respite as rains lessens in Kerala!