DMK chief Karunanidhi had passed away today, at the Kauvery hospital where he admitted for the past 10 days, and after his death was announced, his body was brought to his Gopalapuram residence in Kauvery hospital ambulance. Party members and loyal followers of Karunanidhi had gathered around the ambulance, bringing the body with teary eyes to Gopalapuram.
The usually humorous senior leader of DMK, Duraimurugan had been very sad, in one of the most disturbing sights of the day, as he was deeply saddened by the loss of his leader, as he came sitting in the ambulance carrying him.
As Karunanidhi arrived in a glass
box, followers of the legendary politician were gathering around Gopalapuram
residence thronging in large numbers. Karunanidhi's body will be placed in the
Gopalapuram residence where he had lived, till 1 pm, following which he was taken to CIT colony residence.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?