DMK chief Karunanidhi had passed away today, at the Kauvery hospital where he admitted for the past 10 days, and after his death was announced, his body was brought to his Gopalapuram residence in Kauvery hospital ambulance. Party members and loyal followers of Karunanidhi had gathered around the ambulance, bringing the body with teary eyes to Gopalapuram.
The usually humorous senior leader of DMK, Duraimurugan had been very sad, in one of the most disturbing sights of the day, as he was deeply saddened by the loss of his leader, as he came sitting in the ambulance carrying him.
As Karunanidhi arrived in a glass
box, followers of the legendary politician were gathering around Gopalapuram
residence thronging in large numbers. Karunanidhi's body will be placed in the
Gopalapuram residence where he had lived, till 1 pm, following which he was taken to CIT colony residence.
Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan The Telugu Desam Party has launched criticism of chief secretary LV Subramaniam. Minister of Finance Yanamala Ramakrishna released a statement on him. He blamed the Chief Secretary appointment and his decisions in a statement. Yanamala disagreed with the Chief Secretary's interference on the affairs of the Finance Department.
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad