As per report Venezuelan authorities have identified the masterminds behind an alleged assassination attempt on President Nicolas Maduro using explosive drones, according to a top official. Meanwhile as per report Attorney General Tarek William Saab said on Monday that an ongoing investigation into the incident that took place on August 4 has yielded the locations from where the explosive drones were piloted, as well as the arrests of two of the drone pilots.
Saab said "We also know the places where they stayed in the days leading to the attack. We have identified the people who made the explosives and prepared the weapons and their international links". Moreover he further said the alleged assassination constituted a "betrayal to the motherland, intentional homicide attempt, terrorism, association to commit a crime and financing terrorism".
Furthermore Saab's announcement comes a day after
Interior Minister Néstor Reverol said six people had been arrested in
connection with the attack and they were charged with "terrorism and
assassination". Moreover Maduro survived the assault, during which drones
armed with explosives flew toward him as he spoke at a military parade and also
blamed the attack on far-right elements and Colombian President Juan Manuel
Santos. DJI, the Chinese company that makes the drone, said its products are
"purely for peaceful purposes" and that it stands ready to assist
Bengaluru Techstars accelerator begins operations from February 4, 2019 As per report Global entrepreneurial mentoring network Techstars on Monday announced to open its first mentor ship driven accelerator in Bengaluru to nurture Indian start ups in the emerging technologies. Meanwhile to begin with, the Techstars accelerator in India will invest $120,000 each in 10 start ups working in fields like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics.
- KRTC services resumed, barring to some parts of Idukki and Kodagu
- Nani says Janasena will lose in General Elections
- YS Jagan donates generously for Kerala Flood
- Manohar Parrikar targeted for his statements after surgical strikes
- TPCC demands investigation in irregularities of transfer of teachers
- Why Navjot Singh Sidhu hugged Pakistani Army Chief?
- #Hajj2018 - All you need to Know on this Special Occasion
- "Do Kerala People need Condoms?" - Person who degraded Kerala loses job!
- Kerala slowly returns to normalcy!
- Warangal Collector shocks with ghost story!
- Kerala superheroes get warm reception!
- Green tribunal orders analysis of Sterlite!
- DMK leader to be selected soon!
- PNB Scam accused Nirav Modi located in UK
- BARC shows Television audiences spent more time watching Karunanidhi's death news