Hyderabad sources reported that Orient Cement Ltd, a part of C.K. Birla Group, on Monday signed a MoU with Telangana government to expand the capacity of its plant in the state with an investment of Rs 2,000 crore. Meanwhile the companies will double the capacity of its factory at Devapur in Mancherial district to 2.60 million tonnes of cement per annum.
Accordingly the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) was signed by the officials from the two sides in presence of Telangana's Industry Minister K.T. Rama Rao and C.K. Birla Group Chairman C.K. Birla. Moreover Rama Rao told reporters that this expansion will create 4,000 direct jobs and indirect employment to another 4,000 people and also urged Orient Cement to provide jobs to locals and said if necessary, the government would set up a centre to provide training to them.
Furthermore he said since it is a forest area and
the company cannot mine there, the mining will be through Telangana State
Mineral Development Corporation (TSMDC). Moreover he said the limestone
deposits are being given through TSMDC. Further as per report Birla said the
process to obtain all clearances from the Centre for the expansion was
progressing at fast pace and expressed the hope that they would soon get the
clearances and finally said the expansion work would commence soon.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?