Hyderabad sources reported that Orient Cement Ltd, a part of C.K. Birla Group, on Monday signed a MoU with Telangana government to expand the capacity of its plant in the state with an investment of Rs 2,000 crore. Meanwhile the companies will double the capacity of its factory at Devapur in Mancherial district to 2.60 million tonnes of cement per annum.
Accordingly the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) was signed by the officials from the two sides in presence of Telangana's Industry Minister K.T. Rama Rao and C.K. Birla Group Chairman C.K. Birla. Moreover Rama Rao told reporters that this expansion will create 4,000 direct jobs and indirect employment to another 4,000 people and also urged Orient Cement to provide jobs to locals and said if necessary, the government would set up a centre to provide training to them.
Furthermore he said since it is a forest area and
the company cannot mine there, the mining will be through Telangana State
Mineral Development Corporation (TSMDC). Moreover he said the limestone
deposits are being given through TSMDC. Further as per report Birla said the
process to obtain all clearances from the Centre for the expansion was
progressing at fast pace and expressed the hope that they would soon get the
clearances and finally said the expansion work would commence soon.
E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump