Hyderabad sources reported that Orient Cement Ltd, a part of C.K. Birla Group, on Monday signed a MoU with Telangana government to expand the capacity of its plant in the state with an investment of Rs 2,000 crore. Meanwhile the companies will double the capacity of its factory at Devapur in Mancherial district to 2.60 million tonnes of cement per annum.
Accordingly the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) was signed by the officials from the two sides in presence of Telangana's Industry Minister K.T. Rama Rao and C.K. Birla Group Chairman C.K. Birla. Moreover Rama Rao told reporters that this expansion will create 4,000 direct jobs and indirect employment to another 4,000 people and also urged Orient Cement to provide jobs to locals and said if necessary, the government would set up a centre to provide training to them.
Furthermore he said since it is a forest area and
the company cannot mine there, the mining will be through Telangana State
Mineral Development Corporation (TSMDC). Moreover he said the limestone
deposits are being given through TSMDC. Further as per report Birla said the
process to obtain all clearances from the Centre for the expansion was
progressing at fast pace and expressed the hope that they would soon get the
clearances and finally said the expansion work would commence soon.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project Meanwhile, when addressing a massive election meeting at Koyyalagudem in Polavaram constituency of West Godavari YS Jagan pointed out that Chandrababu hoodwinked the people of AP, who voted him to power and in the name of Janmabhoomi committees all the grass root democratic bodies have been made defunct. Furthermore Women constitute half the population and in September 2014,
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?
- Curiosity Around Bheemili Constituency
- Popular Rayalaseema Reddy Back to Basics!
- Key accused in Pollachi sexual abuse Case sent to judicial remand