Bengaluru sources stated that the Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru achieved a traffic growth of 32.9% in the first quarter of the year, as 8.02 million passengers availed the services compared to 6.04 million passengers during the same period last year.
Accordingly the Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) said that a total of 26.9 million passengers used the airport in 2017-18. Domestic and international passengers grew by 35.8 percent and 16.8 percent, respectively, primarily on the back of holiday season and special offers by airlines. Meanwhile 6.94 million domestic passengers and 1.08 million international fliers passed through the Bengaluru Airport between April and June 2018.
BIAL said in a statement that Air Traffic Movement
(ATM) improved by 32.9%, with a total of 58,054 movements as against 43,673
movements last year. Moreover the Airport averaged 638 movements per day,
with the highest ever ATMs in a single day being 685 on May 4, 2018. Furthermore
the top domestic destinations during the first quarter were Delhi (1,115,145),
Mumbai (875,474) and Kolkata (473,089) while the top international destinations
were Dubai (209,425), Singapore (163,638) and Abu Dhabi (77,166).
E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump