Bengaluru sources stated that the Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru achieved a traffic growth of 32.9% in the first quarter of the year, as 8.02 million passengers availed the services compared to 6.04 million passengers during the same period last year.
Accordingly the Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) said that a total of 26.9 million passengers used the airport in 2017-18. Domestic and international passengers grew by 35.8 percent and 16.8 percent, respectively, primarily on the back of holiday season and special offers by airlines. Meanwhile 6.94 million domestic passengers and 1.08 million international fliers passed through the Bengaluru Airport between April and June 2018.
BIAL said in a statement that Air Traffic Movement
(ATM) improved by 32.9%, with a total of 58,054 movements as against 43,673
movements last year. Moreover the Airport averaged 638 movements per day,
with the highest ever ATMs in a single day being 685 on May 4, 2018. Furthermore
the top domestic destinations during the first quarter were Delhi (1,115,145),
Mumbai (875,474) and Kolkata (473,089) while the top international destinations
were Dubai (209,425), Singapore (163,638) and Abu Dhabi (77,166).
Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon? According to sources "Wedding bells for Anushka Shetty", is the most discussed topic among the buffs since a long time. Meanwhile every other day we have been hearing reports of Anushka’s marriage and although, several rumors are surfacing that there is a problem with her horoscope and her family members are busy in search Mr. Perfect for her.
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!