According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Monday announced that he is ready to donate his organs after death. Meanwhile he said that he was inspired by the positive response of 1.2 lakh persons who responded to his call for organ donation last week, following which he offered to pledge his organs too.
Furthermore Naidu also said that the state would introduce a lesson on organ donation in the school curriculum and also explore the possibility of making organ donation pledge mandatory while issuing driving licenses. Meanwhile when he was speaking at a meeting where the officials collected organ donation pledge papers from 1.2 lakh persons and handed them over to the Jeevandaan, a government initiative.
Furthermore India Book of Records representative
Rakesh Verma announced that they have recognized this as inspiring event. Naidu
said “People should be educated about the need to donate organs and how their action
gives a new lease of life to the receiver, where everyone should discuss about
organ donation.” Earlier in November 2017, Tamilnadu was adjudged the best
state in Organ Donation for the third time in a row, with 5,933 organs
retrieved from 1,056 donors, according to the Union Health Ministry.
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!