Hyderabad sources stated that Congress MLA Revanth Reddy on Tuesday filed a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) countering the Telangana government's decision to allot 16.27 acres of land at Raidurg village in Serilingampally mandal of Ranga Reddy district, to Swedish furniture retailer Ikea India Private Limited. Meanwhile in the PIL, Revanth said that the State government was biased towards the multinational company in allotting such valuable land free of cost.
He said “The government allotted the land without inviting for tenders and, by allotting the land free of cost and the government has suffered a loss to the tune of Rs 500 crore”. Earlier on Tuesday, a bench headed by Justice B Radhakrishnan will hear the petition in the court and the Kodangal MLA pleaded that the government broke the law by allotting land in the nomination process and that the government could have allotted the furniture store at any other location.
Furthermore Revanth mentioned that according to
government orders, land should be allotted only to IT companies. He said “The
public exchequer was benefited by just Rs 33 crore from the land allotment”. Moreover
the Congress leader requested the court to stall the business until the issue
is duly investigated and hyped launch event of Hyderabad IKEA is likely to be
Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana? According to sources it was stated that Revanth Reddy has conceded the defeat of Congress and Praja Kutami in the Telangana elections. Meanwhile he said the defeat hasn't let down Congress party and Revanth said the party would take both victory and defeat in same stride. He said the responsibility of Congress has doubled and the leaders would fight for the people.
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing