Hyderabad sources stated that Congress MLA Revanth Reddy on Tuesday filed a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) countering the Telangana government's decision to allot 16.27 acres of land at Raidurg village in Serilingampally mandal of Ranga Reddy district, to Swedish furniture retailer Ikea India Private Limited. Meanwhile in the PIL, Revanth said that the State government was biased towards the multinational company in allotting such valuable land free of cost.
He said “The government allotted the land without inviting for tenders and, by allotting the land free of cost and the government has suffered a loss to the tune of Rs 500 crore”. Earlier on Tuesday, a bench headed by Justice B Radhakrishnan will hear the petition in the court and the Kodangal MLA pleaded that the government broke the law by allotting land in the nomination process and that the government could have allotted the furniture store at any other location.
Furthermore Revanth mentioned that according to
government orders, land should be allotted only to IT companies. He said “The
public exchequer was benefited by just Rs 33 crore from the land allotment”. Moreover
the Congress leader requested the court to stall the business until the issue
is duly investigated and hyped launch event of Hyderabad IKEA is likely to be
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!