San Francisco sources reported that Elon Musk wrote to Tesla employees in an email as a public company, we are subject to wild swings in our stock price that can be a major distraction for everyone working at Tesla, all of whom are shareholders. Meanwhile as per report being public also subjects Tesla to the quarterly earnings cycle that puts enormous pressure on it to "make decisions that may be right for a given quarter, but not necessarily right for the long-term.
Furthermore as the most shorted stock in the history of the stock market, being public means that there are large numbers of people who have the incentive to attack the company. Moreover the news led to Tesla share going up to $343.84 at the end of trading on Tuesday. Hence Musk, who owns approximately 20% of Tesla at the moment, said he aims to structure the company in such a way so that all shareholders have a choice.
Accordingly "Either they can stay investors in
a private Tesla or they can be bought out at $420 per share, which is a 20% premium
over the stock price following our Q2 earnings call (which had already
increased by 16%). Musk wrote that "The intention is not to merge SpaceX
and Tesla. They would continue to have separate ownership and governance
structures”. Hence this proposal to go private would ultimately be finalized through
a vote of shareholders.
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!