San Francisco sources reported that Elon Musk wrote to Tesla employees in an email as a public company, we are subject to wild swings in our stock price that can be a major distraction for everyone working at Tesla, all of whom are shareholders. Meanwhile as per report being public also subjects Tesla to the quarterly earnings cycle that puts enormous pressure on it to "make decisions that may be right for a given quarter, but not necessarily right for the long-term.
Furthermore as the most shorted stock in the history of the stock market, being public means that there are large numbers of people who have the incentive to attack the company. Moreover the news led to Tesla share going up to $343.84 at the end of trading on Tuesday. Hence Musk, who owns approximately 20% of Tesla at the moment, said he aims to structure the company in such a way so that all shareholders have a choice.
Accordingly "Either they can stay investors in
a private Tesla or they can be bought out at $420 per share, which is a 20% premium
over the stock price following our Q2 earnings call (which had already
increased by 16%). Musk wrote that "The intention is not to merge SpaceX
and Tesla. They would continue to have separate ownership and governance
structures”. Hence this proposal to go private would ultimately be finalized through
a vote of shareholders.
Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana? According to sources it was stated that Revanth Reddy has conceded the defeat of Congress and Praja Kutami in the Telangana elections. Meanwhile he said the defeat hasn't let down Congress party and Revanth said the party would take both victory and defeat in same stride. He said the responsibility of Congress has doubled and the leaders would fight for the people.
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing