Earlier after MGR's death there wasn't anyone experienced leader with vision to lead the AIADMK party, so this made things easy for DMK, but unexpectedly Janaki MGR was elected and she was replaced by Jayalalitha by some crooked way which DMK didn't expect and they tried their level best bring her down which made her more stubborn and made sure none rise above her till date and controls the party with her iron fists. Accordingly both are very clear about making use of Tamilnadu people gullible and swindle government wealth and stay in power.
Meanwhile between Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi, the face of Tamilnadu politics became a coin. Furthermore each party represented their side vociferously when in power, while the other was in shadows, but between both of them, the politics of Tamilnadu was encapsulated. Moreover nothing was out of these parties purview they fought against each other, they matched each other, tried to outbid each other.
Further one side of the coin (Jayalalitha) was disturbed, we have to now
wait and see, if there is going to be a continuation of the same representation
in Stalin vs. Edappadi or Stalin vs. Pannerselvam, which ever battle emerges, where
no one can even match the intensity of Karunanidhi vs. Jayalalitha.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?