Earlier after MGR's death there wasn't anyone experienced leader with vision to lead the AIADMK party, so this made things easy for DMK, but unexpectedly Janaki MGR was elected and she was replaced by Jayalalitha by some crooked way which DMK didn't expect and they tried their level best bring her down which made her more stubborn and made sure none rise above her till date and controls the party with her iron fists. Accordingly both are very clear about making use of Tamilnadu people gullible and swindle government wealth and stay in power.
Meanwhile between Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi, the face of Tamilnadu politics became a coin. Furthermore each party represented their side vociferously when in power, while the other was in shadows, but between both of them, the politics of Tamilnadu was encapsulated. Moreover nothing was out of these parties purview they fought against each other, they matched each other, tried to outbid each other.
Further one side of the coin (Jayalalitha) was disturbed, we have to now
wait and see, if there is going to be a continuation of the same representation
in Stalin vs. Edappadi or Stalin vs. Pannerselvam, which ever battle emerges, where
no one can even match the intensity of Karunanidhi vs. Jayalalitha.
#DeepVeer - Kabir Bedi wishes the Hot Couple Bollywood actors Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have finally announced their wedding dates. Meanwhile, the couple is set to get married on November 14 and 15 and they shared a note to this effect on their social media pages.
- Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success
- Telangana, Chattisgarh & Mizoram Assembly Polls list released by BJP
- CEC makes a visit to Hyderabad to look after polling arrangements
- Train Ticket Discount is announced finally
- 76% of Swiss Voters approves on Nationwide Ban on Face coverings
- Facebook sets a War Room to reduce spreadability of potentially harmful content
- US make efforts to ban Iran's oil exports..
- India to stop getting Petrol from Iran?
- Tekkali plunged into darkness as Cyclone Titli destroyed power supply lines
- Thieves attack youngster
- KCR getting closer to BJP ?