Earlier after MGR's death there wasn't anyone experienced leader with vision to lead the AIADMK party, so this made things easy for DMK, but unexpectedly Janaki MGR was elected and she was replaced by Jayalalitha by some crooked way which DMK didn't expect and they tried their level best bring her down which made her more stubborn and made sure none rise above her till date and controls the party with her iron fists. Accordingly both are very clear about making use of Tamilnadu people gullible and swindle government wealth and stay in power.
Meanwhile between Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi, the face of Tamilnadu politics became a coin. Furthermore each party represented their side vociferously when in power, while the other was in shadows, but between both of them, the politics of Tamilnadu was encapsulated. Moreover nothing was out of these parties purview they fought against each other, they matched each other, tried to outbid each other.
Further one side of the coin (Jayalalitha) was disturbed, we have to now
wait and see, if there is going to be a continuation of the same representation
in Stalin vs. Edappadi or Stalin vs. Pannerselvam, which ever battle emerges, where
no one can even match the intensity of Karunanidhi vs. Jayalalitha.
Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana? According to sources it was stated that Revanth Reddy has conceded the defeat of Congress and Praja Kutami in the Telangana elections. Meanwhile he said the defeat hasn't let down Congress party and Revanth said the party would take both victory and defeat in same stride. He said the responsibility of Congress has doubled and the leaders would fight for the people.
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing