Kalaignar M Karunanidhi's last journey began yesterday by 4 pm, as his funeral procession began with the arrival of a flower decorated military vehicle at Rajaji hall. After loading Karunanidhi's body into the vehicle, the journey began. DMK chief Karunanidhi had passed away on August 7 after suffering from age related ailments, at Kauvery hospital.
His body was taken to his Gopalapuram residence from Kauvery hospital and after 3 hours of condolence visits, was taken to CIT colony residence. Yesterday morning, he was brought to Rajaji hall where political Leaders and film personalities including Indian prime minister Narendra Modi, Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan, Ajith, Suriya, visited and offered their last respects to the veteran leader.
At 4 pm the floral
decorated vehicle with the box with the words penned by Karunanidhi came "the one who worked without rest is
resting here". He'll be placed in the box and buried. The body was taken
via Walaja road to Anna memorial, through Sivananda road , in Kalaignar's
last journey to meet his mentor Arignar Anna.
Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon? As per report it was stated that some fans are with the mind that as they happen to be Pawan Kalyan's fan, they have to take potshots at the opponents all the time. Meanwhile rather limiting that quality to themselves, they have now asked even the Janasena president to do the same.
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!