DMK leader Mk Stalin, instead of getting into the army vehicle carrying Kalaignar's body, rather preferred to walk along with the supporters on road, in the leader's final journey from Rajaji hall. Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, the politician with more than 50 years of experience, and 5 times tenure as chief minister of Tamilnadu had passed away yesterday after 11 days treatment at Kauvery hospital Chennai.
Whole of Tamilnadu has been mourning the death of the legendary politician, and most shaken happens to be Karunanidhi's son MK Stalin who had previously penned an emotional note, asking if he could call Karunanidhi "Appa" (dad) for one last time as he had always called him "Thalaivare" (Leader). His body was placed at the Rajaji hall for public viewing following which by evening 4 pm he was taken on his last journey to marina towards Anna memorial location and thousands are on the way along with the army vehicle carrying him.
In such a scenario, MK Stalin,
preferred to walk along with the thousands of DMK supporters and Karunanidhi
followers instead of getting into the army vehicle, and was seen on an
extremely emotional mode, as it was a saddening sightseeing the DMK chief
walking along with thousands of DMK cadre, behind his dad's body at the army
Low Pressure belt turned depression in Bay of Bengal, warning for Coastal AP According to sources the Meteorological Department has issued a cyclone warning for the coastal districts in Andhra Pradesh and advised the fishermen against venturing into the sea for the next 24 hours. As per report the department forecasted that heavy rains are likely to occur in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur districts.
- Supreme Court judge wins hearts!
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!
- Temporary respite as rains lessens in Kerala!