DMK leader Mk Stalin, instead of getting into the army vehicle carrying Kalaignar's body, rather preferred to walk along with the supporters on road, in the leader's final journey from Rajaji hall. Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, the politician with more than 50 years of experience, and 5 times tenure as chief minister of Tamilnadu had passed away yesterday after 11 days treatment at Kauvery hospital Chennai.
Whole of Tamilnadu has been mourning the death of the legendary politician, and most shaken happens to be Karunanidhi's son MK Stalin who had previously penned an emotional note, asking if he could call Karunanidhi "Appa" (dad) for one last time as he had always called him "Thalaivare" (Leader). His body was placed at the Rajaji hall for public viewing following which by evening 4 pm he was taken on his last journey to marina towards Anna memorial location and thousands are on the way along with the army vehicle carrying him.
In such a scenario, MK Stalin,
preferred to walk along with the thousands of DMK supporters and Karunanidhi
followers instead of getting into the army vehicle, and was seen on an
extremely emotional mode, as it was a saddening sightseeing the DMK chief
walking along with thousands of DMK cadre, behind his dad's body at the army
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?