Following the death of senior leader of Tamilnadu politics Kalaignar M Karunanidhi and his entry into a state of permanent rest, the whole state was in a non functional state, as all the shops were closed, buses weren't operational, and the roads being empty Sans traffic. There was no Chaos among people and the public had paid their condolences to one of the greatest leaders of Indian politics in a silent manner.
Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, the DMK chief had passed away on August 7th at 6:10 pm at the Kauvery hospital, following which the government ordered the closure of TASMAC shops across the state by 6 pm on August 7th. Yesterday was announced as a government holiday, and schools, colleges, and government offices, were not functioning. From morning, many including the nation's Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the general public had been paying their last respects to the elderly political legend who's been an integral part of lives of Tamils.
To prevent law and order issues and
chaos, shops were closed, and buses, autos and taxi services weren't
operational. It was a similar situation as that of a bandh, and yet there was
not a single incident of public violence or unrest reported, except tears from
DMK supporters and Karunanidhi followers, as the whole of Tamilnadu paid its
silent last respects to the legendary Kalaignar M Karunanidhi.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?