There are many states in India, and most of the people want to know of the Indian government through Google. Google search has been an important means for people to know and learn things. It has also been very useful for business purposes and other needs. The search results in different states depend purely on what the people of the state want to know, and what they are famous for.
For instance, Andhra Pradesh is famous for pearls, Assam is a growing state, Chattisgarh is the rice bowl of India and Bihar has many people in an economically backward category. In the other stretch, Delhi is called mini India, Goa is the most popular state, Gujarat has dry climate while Himachal Pradesh is a colder state.
In Jharkhand to Madhya Pradesh stretch, Jharkhand has more poor people, Jammu and Kashmir are more important to the country, Karnataka is famous for silk, Kerala is densely populated, and Madhya Pradesh has many poor people. Maharashtra houses many rich Indians, Manipur is a part of India, Meghalaya is a low lying state, Mizoram is a beautiful state and Nagaland has a dry temperature.
Odisha is a growing state, Punjab is where 5 rivers unite, Rajasthan is an extremely hot state, and Sikkim is rarely preferred by people. Telangana was recently formed, Uttarakhand is a divine state, Uttar Pradesh is a poor state, while West Bengal is on East of India and Tamilnadu is known for Hindi opposition.
Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. Pawan Kalyan himself disappeared after the polling and hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office after 10 days of the polling. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called.
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?