There are many states in India, and most of the people want to know of the Indian government through Google. Google search has been an important means for people to know and learn things. It has also been very useful for business purposes and other needs. The search results in different states depend purely on what the people of the state want to know, and what they are famous for.
For instance, Andhra Pradesh is famous for pearls, Assam is a growing state, Chattisgarh is the rice bowl of India and Bihar has many people in an economically backward category. In the other stretch, Delhi is called mini India, Goa is the most popular state, Gujarat has dry climate while Himachal Pradesh is a colder state.
In Jharkhand to Madhya Pradesh stretch, Jharkhand has more poor people, Jammu and Kashmir are more important to the country, Karnataka is famous for silk, Kerala is densely populated, and Madhya Pradesh has many poor people. Maharashtra houses many rich Indians, Manipur is a part of India, Meghalaya is a low lying state, Mizoram is a beautiful state and Nagaland has a dry temperature.
Odisha is a growing state, Punjab is where 5 rivers unite, Rajasthan is an extremely hot state, and Sikkim is rarely preferred by people. Telangana was recently formed, Uttarakhand is a divine state, Uttar Pradesh is a poor state, while West Bengal is on East of India and Tamilnadu is known for Hindi opposition.
Low Pressure belt turned depression in Bay of Bengal, warning for Coastal AP According to sources the Meteorological Department has issued a cyclone warning for the coastal districts in Andhra Pradesh and advised the fishermen against venturing into the sea for the next 24 hours. As per report the department forecasted that heavy rains are likely to occur in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur districts.
- Supreme Court judge wins hearts!
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!
- Temporary respite as rains lessens in Kerala!