Hyderabad sources stated that Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting yesterday announced the third edition of Santoor Women's Scholarship program to help poor girl students pursue a degree of a minimum three year period. Accordingly the scholarship rolled out in collaboration with 'Wipro Cares' is offered to the students from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka, where each student is awarded of Rs 24,000 per annum.
Meanwhile Santoor Scholarship is a platform for empowering underprivileged girls by providing them with the financial support necessary for completing their graduation. Senior general manager of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting S Prasanna Rai told reporters “We hope the girl students will come forward and use this opportunity”.
Moreover he said the scholarship was first offered in 2016 as an annual
program and it has so far benefited 1,800 women, and each year, 900 students
are offered the scholarship. Furthermore to qualify, the student must have
passed her grade 10 and 12 from a government school/college. Further the applications
for this year are available with all the government junior college principals
across the three States, on www.santoorscholarships.com
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?