Hyderabad sources stated that Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting yesterday announced the third edition of Santoor Women's Scholarship program to help poor girl students pursue a degree of a minimum three year period. Accordingly the scholarship rolled out in collaboration with 'Wipro Cares' is offered to the students from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka, where each student is awarded of Rs 24,000 per annum.
Meanwhile Santoor Scholarship is a platform for empowering underprivileged girls by providing them with the financial support necessary for completing their graduation. Senior general manager of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting S Prasanna Rai told reporters “We hope the girl students will come forward and use this opportunity”.
Moreover he said the scholarship was first offered in 2016 as an annual
program and it has so far benefited 1,800 women, and each year, 900 students
are offered the scholarship. Furthermore to qualify, the student must have
passed her grade 10 and 12 from a government school/college. Further the applications
for this year are available with all the government junior college principals
across the three States, on www.santoorscholarships.com
#DeepVeer - Kabir Bedi wishes the Hot Couple Bollywood actors Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have finally announced their wedding dates. Meanwhile, the couple is set to get married on November 14 and 15 and they shared a note to this effect on their social media pages.
- Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success
- Telangana, Chattisgarh & Mizoram Assembly Polls list released by BJP
- CEC makes a visit to Hyderabad to look after polling arrangements
- Train Ticket Discount is announced finally
- 76% of Swiss Voters approves on Nationwide Ban on Face coverings
- Facebook sets a War Room to reduce spreadability of potentially harmful content
- US make efforts to ban Iran's oil exports..
- India to stop getting Petrol from Iran?
- Tekkali plunged into darkness as Cyclone Titli destroyed power supply lines
- Thieves attack youngster
- KCR getting closer to BJP ?