Hyderabad sources stated that Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting yesterday announced the third edition of Santoor Women's Scholarship program to help poor girl students pursue a degree of a minimum three year period. Accordingly the scholarship rolled out in collaboration with 'Wipro Cares' is offered to the students from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka, where each student is awarded of Rs 24,000 per annum.
Meanwhile Santoor Scholarship is a platform for empowering underprivileged girls by providing them with the financial support necessary for completing their graduation. Senior general manager of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting S Prasanna Rai told reporters “We hope the girl students will come forward and use this opportunity”.
Moreover he said the scholarship was first offered in 2016 as an annual
program and it has so far benefited 1,800 women, and each year, 900 students
are offered the scholarship. Furthermore to qualify, the student must have
passed her grade 10 and 12 from a government school/college. Further the applications
for this year are available with all the government junior college principals
across the three States, on www.santoorscholarships.com
Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana? According to sources it was stated that Revanth Reddy has conceded the defeat of Congress and Praja Kutami in the Telangana elections. Meanwhile he said the defeat hasn't let down Congress party and Revanth said the party would take both victory and defeat in same stride. He said the responsibility of Congress has doubled and the leaders would fight for the people.
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing