BJP alliance candidate Harivansh Narayan Singh has won the election for the position of Rajya Sabha deputy chairman. The filing of nominations had begun yesterday and the voting for the deputy chairman elections for Rajya Sabha began by 11 am yesterday.
In this election, national democratic alliance was represented by Bihar bawss MP Harivansh Narayan Singh of United Janata Dal had contested, and he had secured 120 votes, while his opponent, Congress MP Hari Prasad who had contested from the opposition side had secured only 105 votes and lost the election.
Prior to the election, Congress leader Anand Sharma had said that since there was a wave against Modi Sarkar, there was a need for them to fight against them and that this election was an opportunity for them to gain upper hand and hence they fielded a candidate. Even in the recent Lok Sabha no confidence motion, BJP had won and now they've earned this win In Rajya Sabha as well.
Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment? Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has expressed concern that he could be impeached when Democrats take over the House and saw it as a "real possibility", but Trump isn't certain it would happen. Accordingly a separate source close to the White House told that aides inside the West Wing believe "the only issue that may stick" in the impeachment process is the campaign
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states