Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad court will pronounce on August 27 its judgment against four alleged Indian Mujahideen operatives for triggering twin bomb blasts in August 2007 that left 42 people dead in the city. Special Public Prosecutor C Seshu Reddy told "After completion of arguments and counter arguments yesterday, Sessions Judge Srinivas Rao posted the case for judgment on August 27”.
Accordingly the trial against the four accused Anique Shafiq Syed, Mohammed Sadiq, Akbar Ismail Choudhary and Ansar Ahmed Badhsah Sheikh was moved to a courtroom inside Cherlapalli Central Prison in Hyderabad from a courtroom at Nampally court complex in June. Meanwhile the counter intelligence wing of Telangana Police had filed three charge sheets against the four men. Previously in August 2013, the second Metropolitan Sessions Judge's court framed the charges against the "IM" operatives.
Reports added the four men were arrested by
Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad in October 2008 and later taken into custody
by Gujarat Police. Furthermore they are lodged in Cherlapalli Central Prison. Nearly
170 witnesses were examined and cross examined during the trial and the blast
at a popular eatery, Gokul Chat, killed 32 people, while 10 more died at the
open air theatre at Lumbini Park, a few meters from the state secretariat.
Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru As per report said a police official on Monday adaptive signals will soon be installed across Bengaluru to ease traffic congestion by regulating vehicular movement at road inter-sections,. The new sensor based smart traffic signals were proposed in September, 2017 and the department had started the process of floating tenders then. Already some of the signals in the central business districts have this feature.
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump
- World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE