Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad court will pronounce on August 27 its judgment against four alleged Indian Mujahideen operatives for triggering twin bomb blasts in August 2007 that left 42 people dead in the city. Special Public Prosecutor C Seshu Reddy told "After completion of arguments and counter arguments yesterday, Sessions Judge Srinivas Rao posted the case for judgment on August 27”.
Accordingly the trial against the four accused Anique Shafiq Syed, Mohammed Sadiq, Akbar Ismail Choudhary and Ansar Ahmed Badhsah Sheikh was moved to a courtroom inside Cherlapalli Central Prison in Hyderabad from a courtroom at Nampally court complex in June. Meanwhile the counter intelligence wing of Telangana Police had filed three charge sheets against the four men. Previously in August 2013, the second Metropolitan Sessions Judge's court framed the charges against the "IM" operatives.
Reports added the four men were arrested by
Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad in October 2008 and later taken into custody
by Gujarat Police. Furthermore they are lodged in Cherlapalli Central Prison. Nearly
170 witnesses were examined and cross examined during the trial and the blast
at a popular eatery, Gokul Chat, killed 32 people, while 10 more died at the
open air theatre at Lumbini Park, a few meters from the state secretariat.
Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections? According to sources with the Election Commission announcing the election dates for poll-bound Haryana Assembly, which is scheduled to be held in a single phase on October 21, the poll body is gearing up to conduct the electoral exercise in a democratic set up and the present term of the Haryana Assembly will end on 2 November
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue