Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad court will pronounce on August 27 its judgment against four alleged Indian Mujahideen operatives for triggering twin bomb blasts in August 2007 that left 42 people dead in the city. Special Public Prosecutor C Seshu Reddy told "After completion of arguments and counter arguments yesterday, Sessions Judge Srinivas Rao posted the case for judgment on August 27”.
Accordingly the trial against the four accused Anique Shafiq Syed, Mohammed Sadiq, Akbar Ismail Choudhary and Ansar Ahmed Badhsah Sheikh was moved to a courtroom inside Cherlapalli Central Prison in Hyderabad from a courtroom at Nampally court complex in June. Meanwhile the counter intelligence wing of Telangana Police had filed three charge sheets against the four men. Previously in August 2013, the second Metropolitan Sessions Judge's court framed the charges against the "IM" operatives.
Reports added the four men were arrested by
Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad in October 2008 and later taken into custody
by Gujarat Police. Furthermore they are lodged in Cherlapalli Central Prison. Nearly
170 witnesses were examined and cross examined during the trial and the blast
at a popular eatery, Gokul Chat, killed 32 people, while 10 more died at the
open air theatre at Lumbini Park, a few meters from the state secretariat.
Bengaluru Techstars accelerator begins operations from February 4, 2019 As per report Global entrepreneurial mentoring network Techstars on Monday announced to open its first mentor ship driven accelerator in Bengaluru to nurture Indian start ups in the emerging technologies. Meanwhile to begin with, the Techstars accelerator in India will invest $120,000 each in 10 start ups working in fields like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics.
- KRTC services resumed, barring to some parts of Idukki and Kodagu
- Nani says Janasena will lose in General Elections
- YS Jagan donates generously for Kerala Flood
- Manohar Parrikar targeted for his statements after surgical strikes
- TPCC demands investigation in irregularities of transfer of teachers
- Why Navjot Singh Sidhu hugged Pakistani Army Chief?
- #Hajj2018 - All you need to Know on this Special Occasion
- "Do Kerala People need Condoms?" - Person who degraded Kerala loses job!
- Kerala slowly returns to normalcy!
- Warangal Collector shocks with ghost story!
- Kerala superheroes get warm reception!
- Green tribunal orders analysis of Sterlite!
- DMK leader to be selected soon!
- PNB Scam accused Nirav Modi located in UK
- BARC shows Television audiences spent more time watching Karunanidhi's death news