New Delhi sources stated that official sources said security measures at the Delhi Metro and the IGI airport have been stepped up with the induction of over 600 fresh CISF personnel and commuters are being thoroughly frisked in view of the heightened vigil in the run up to the Independence Day on August 15.
Accordingly they said while passengers in the Delhi Metro are being twice frisked before entering the Delhi Metro stations, additional CISF quick reaction teams (QRTs) and flying squads have been deployed at select stations that witness a heavy footfall or are important from the security point of view. Meanwhile the Central Industrial Security Force, that is tasked to secure over 210 stations of the metro in the national capital region, has enhanced the number of security personnel in the network to keep a better eye on the people and their luggage.
Furthermore the passengers getting in at a number
of airports are being frisked twice, first manually and later with a hand held
metal detector, they said, adding that instructions have been issued to the
personnel to render the job scrupulously but without taking much time. Moreover
CISF metro security chief Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Raghubir Lal told that
they have already held meetings with various stakeholders like the Delhi
Police, metro authorities and others as part of the drills undertaken to
fortify security before August 15.
Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father Actor Sivakumar has said that no one can stop women coming into Sabarimala Ayyappan temple. Following the supreme court verdict, the situation has changed that women can enter the Sabarimala Ayyappan temple. However, after severe protests by some pro-Hindu outfits and BJP groups, the condition is that women are still unable to enter Ayyappan temple.
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success
- Telangana, Chattisgarh & Mizoram Assembly Polls list released by BJP
- CEC makes a visit to Hyderabad to look after polling arrangements
- Train Ticket Discount is announced finally
- 76% of Swiss Voters approves on Nationwide Ban on Face coverings
- Facebook sets a War Room to reduce spreadability of potentially harmful content
- US make efforts to ban Iran's oil exports..
- India to stop getting Petrol from Iran?
- Tekkali plunged into darkness as Cyclone Titli destroyed power supply lines
- Thieves attack youngster
- KCR getting closer to BJP ?
- Why Dileep resigned from AMMA organization?