New Delhi sources stated that official sources said security measures at the Delhi Metro and the IGI airport have been stepped up with the induction of over 600 fresh CISF personnel and commuters are being thoroughly frisked in view of the heightened vigil in the run up to the Independence Day on August 15.
Accordingly they said while passengers in the Delhi Metro are being twice frisked before entering the Delhi Metro stations, additional CISF quick reaction teams (QRTs) and flying squads have been deployed at select stations that witness a heavy footfall or are important from the security point of view. Meanwhile the Central Industrial Security Force, that is tasked to secure over 210 stations of the metro in the national capital region, has enhanced the number of security personnel in the network to keep a better eye on the people and their luggage.
Furthermore the passengers getting in at a number
of airports are being frisked twice, first manually and later with a hand held
metal detector, they said, adding that instructions have been issued to the
personnel to render the job scrupulously but without taking much time. Moreover
CISF metro security chief Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Raghubir Lal told that
they have already held meetings with various stakeholders like the Delhi
Police, metro authorities and others as part of the drills undertaken to
fortify security before August 15.
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!