New Delhi sources stated that official sources said security measures at the Delhi Metro and the IGI airport have been stepped up with the induction of over 600 fresh CISF personnel and commuters are being thoroughly frisked in view of the heightened vigil in the run up to the Independence Day on August 15.
Accordingly they said while passengers in the Delhi Metro are being twice frisked before entering the Delhi Metro stations, additional CISF quick reaction teams (QRTs) and flying squads have been deployed at select stations that witness a heavy footfall or are important from the security point of view. Meanwhile the Central Industrial Security Force, that is tasked to secure over 210 stations of the metro in the national capital region, has enhanced the number of security personnel in the network to keep a better eye on the people and their luggage.
Furthermore the passengers getting in at a number
of airports are being frisked twice, first manually and later with a hand held
metal detector, they said, adding that instructions have been issued to the
personnel to render the job scrupulously but without taking much time. Moreover
CISF metro security chief Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Raghubir Lal told that
they have already held meetings with various stakeholders like the Delhi
Police, metro authorities and others as part of the drills undertaken to
fortify security before August 15.
Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana? According to sources it was stated that Revanth Reddy has conceded the defeat of Congress and Praja Kutami in the Telangana elections. Meanwhile he said the defeat hasn't let down Congress party and Revanth said the party would take both victory and defeat in same stride. He said the responsibility of Congress has doubled and the leaders would fight for the people.
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing