Accordingly Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh legislative assembly and YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's mass outreach program Praja Sankalpa Yatra will enter Visakhapatnam district on August 14. Meanwhile the party cadre is making massive arrangements to welcome YS Jagan when he steps into the district at Gannavaram Mettu.
Reports added YS Jagan will enter the district from the same place where even late Chief Minister Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy did during his Praja Prasthanam padayatra. Moreover when talking to media, Anakapalli YSRCP Parliament constituency president, Gudiwada Amarnath said, while Dr YSR padayatra created history in united Andhra Pradesh in 2003, YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra would open a new chapter towards Navyaandhra Pradesh.
Further the YSRCP leader said had great trust in the
promises made by YS Jagan and that was the reason the padayatra was being well
received across the state in the last 232 days. Moreover in Visakahapatnam
district, YS Jagan would be covering seven assembly constituencies
and 210 kilometers for 25 days. Accordingly the padayatra will start from
Narsipatnam constituency and will pass through Payakaraopet, Yalamanchali,
Anakapalli, Chodavaram, Madugula and Pendurthi and they are also planning a
public meeting in every constituency.
Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday? Amaravathi sources made a statement that Arogyasri services in Andhra Pradesh will come to a grinding halt from Monday, as a result of non-payment of bills to corporate hospitals by the state government. Meanwhile the Andhra Pradesh government has imposed a slew of conditions for medical treatment to be provided, as a result of which patients find themselves at the receiving end of healthcare in the state.
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!