Accordingly Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh legislative assembly and YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's mass outreach program Praja Sankalpa Yatra will enter Visakhapatnam district on August 14. Meanwhile the party cadre is making massive arrangements to welcome YS Jagan when he steps into the district at Gannavaram Mettu.
Reports added YS Jagan will enter the district from the same place where even late Chief Minister Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy did during his Praja Prasthanam padayatra. Moreover when talking to media, Anakapalli YSRCP Parliament constituency president, Gudiwada Amarnath said, while Dr YSR padayatra created history in united Andhra Pradesh in 2003, YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra would open a new chapter towards Navyaandhra Pradesh.
Further the YSRCP leader said had great trust in the
promises made by YS Jagan and that was the reason the padayatra was being well
received across the state in the last 232 days. Moreover in Visakahapatnam
district, YS Jagan would be covering seven assembly constituencies
and 210 kilometers for 25 days. Accordingly the padayatra will start from
Narsipatnam constituency and will pass through Payakaraopet, Yalamanchali,
Anakapalli, Chodavaram, Madugula and Pendurthi and they are also planning a
public meeting in every constituency.
Bengaluru Techstars accelerator begins operations from February 4, 2019 As per report Global entrepreneurial mentoring network Techstars on Monday announced to open its first mentor ship driven accelerator in Bengaluru to nurture Indian start ups in the emerging technologies. Meanwhile to begin with, the Techstars accelerator in India will invest $120,000 each in 10 start ups working in fields like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Analytics.
- KRTC services resumed, barring to some parts of Idukki and Kodagu
- Nani says Janasena will lose in General Elections
- YS Jagan donates generously for Kerala Flood
- Manohar Parrikar targeted for his statements after surgical strikes
- TPCC demands investigation in irregularities of transfer of teachers
- Why Navjot Singh Sidhu hugged Pakistani Army Chief?
- #Hajj2018 - All you need to Know on this Special Occasion
- "Do Kerala People need Condoms?" - Person who degraded Kerala loses job!
- Kerala slowly returns to normalcy!
- Warangal Collector shocks with ghost story!
- Kerala superheroes get warm reception!
- Green tribunal orders analysis of Sterlite!
- DMK leader to be selected soon!
- PNB Scam accused Nirav Modi located in UK
- BARC shows Television audiences spent more time watching Karunanidhi's death news