Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao instructed the officials to prepare a Detailed Project Report on construction of Regional Ring Road on the other side of the existing Outer Ring Road. Meanwhile the proposed Outer Ring Road should be of excellence on par with the international standards. CM said that, he would personally initiate and speak with the concerned officials of the Government of India for release of funds for the construction of Outer Ring Road.
Accordingly Chief Minister held a review meeting at Pragathi Bhavan and the Chief Secretary SK Joshi, R& B ENC Ganapathi Reddy and other officials were present in the meeting. Moreover CM spoke over telephone with Minister Tummala Nageshwar Rao and the Government decided for the construction of Regional Ring Road. The Regional Ring Road will be laid at a stretch of 338 kilometres covering Sangareddy, Gajwel, Chowtuppal Mal, Kadthal – Shadnagar, Chevella and Kandi.
Furthermore the width
of the road will be 500 feet. The proposed Regional Ring Road should surpass
the existing Mumbai Pune, Ahmedabad -Vadodara express highways. Moreover the
junction roads connecting Vijayawada, Mumbai Bengaluru, and Nagpur are to be
developed. CM said “At these junctions the government will accumulate 300 to
500 acres of land and provide amenities like parking, food courts, rest rooms,
parks, children play area, shopping malls, drinking water, toilets”.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai