Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao instructed the officials to prepare a Detailed Project Report on construction of Regional Ring Road on the other side of the existing Outer Ring Road. Meanwhile the proposed Outer Ring Road should be of excellence on par with the international standards. CM said that, he would personally initiate and speak with the concerned officials of the Government of India for release of funds for the construction of Outer Ring Road.
Accordingly Chief Minister held a review meeting at Pragathi Bhavan and the Chief Secretary SK Joshi, R& B ENC Ganapathi Reddy and other officials were present in the meeting. Moreover CM spoke over telephone with Minister Tummala Nageshwar Rao and the Government decided for the construction of Regional Ring Road. The Regional Ring Road will be laid at a stretch of 338 kilometres covering Sangareddy, Gajwel, Chowtuppal Mal, Kadthal – Shadnagar, Chevella and Kandi.
Furthermore the width
of the road will be 500 feet. The proposed Regional Ring Road should surpass
the existing Mumbai Pune, Ahmedabad -Vadodara express highways. Moreover the
junction roads connecting Vijayawada, Mumbai Bengaluru, and Nagpur are to be
developed. CM said “At these junctions the government will accumulate 300 to
500 acres of land and provide amenities like parking, food courts, rest rooms,
parks, children play area, shopping malls, drinking water, toilets”.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?