Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao instructed the officials to prepare a Detailed Project Report on construction of Regional Ring Road on the other side of the existing Outer Ring Road. Meanwhile the proposed Outer Ring Road should be of excellence on par with the international standards. CM said that, he would personally initiate and speak with the concerned officials of the Government of India for release of funds for the construction of Outer Ring Road.
Accordingly Chief Minister held a review meeting at Pragathi Bhavan and the Chief Secretary SK Joshi, R& B ENC Ganapathi Reddy and other officials were present in the meeting. Moreover CM spoke over telephone with Minister Tummala Nageshwar Rao and the Government decided for the construction of Regional Ring Road. The Regional Ring Road will be laid at a stretch of 338 kilometres covering Sangareddy, Gajwel, Chowtuppal Mal, Kadthal – Shadnagar, Chevella and Kandi.
Furthermore the width
of the road will be 500 feet. The proposed Regional Ring Road should surpass
the existing Mumbai Pune, Ahmedabad -Vadodara express highways. Moreover the
junction roads connecting Vijayawada, Mumbai Bengaluru, and Nagpur are to be
developed. CM said “At these junctions the government will accumulate 300 to
500 acres of land and provide amenities like parking, food courts, rest rooms,
parks, children play area, shopping malls, drinking water, toilets”.
Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily Hyderabad sources reported that the Hyderabad Metro Rail on Monday commenced its operations on the 16 km Ameerpet-LB Nagar line. Meanwhile Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan flagged off the train at the Ameerpet station in the presence of Telangana's Municipal Administration Minister K.T. Rama Rao, other ministers and top officials.
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter