In the upcoming 18th Asian games to be held in Indonesia, the Honor of leading the Indian contingent during the opening ceremony holding the national flag, has been given to 20 year old Javelin throw player Deepak Chopra. The 18th Asian games will be held in Indonesia's Jakarta and Palampang cities starting from August 18 to be conducted till September 2.
In such a scenario the 20 year old Deepak Chopra has been chosen to lead that Indian contingent during the glitzy opening ceremony of Asian games. 20 year old Deepak Chopra had been in a great form winning gold in commonwealth games and in savo games held in Finland.
In the 2014 Asian games, the Indian
contingent was lead by hockey team captain Sardar Singh. In the previous Asian games,
India had won a total of 57 medals, including 11 gold, 10 silver and 36 bronze
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing