In the upcoming 18th Asian games to be held in Indonesia, the Honor of leading the Indian contingent during the opening ceremony holding the national flag, has been given to 20 year old Javelin throw player Deepak Chopra. The 18th Asian games will be held in Indonesia's Jakarta and Palampang cities starting from August 18 to be conducted till September 2.
In such a scenario the 20 year old Deepak Chopra has been chosen to lead that Indian contingent during the glitzy opening ceremony of Asian games. 20 year old Deepak Chopra had been in a great form winning gold in commonwealth games and in savo games held in Finland.
In the 2014 Asian games, the Indian
contingent was lead by hockey team captain Sardar Singh. In the previous Asian games,
India had won a total of 57 medals, including 11 gold, 10 silver and 36 bronze
Rain warnings for Delta districts! As the delta districts are slowly recovering from the after effects of the deadly Gaja cyclone, now, yet another problem is set to arise and attack. The Gaja cyclone which was formed in the Bay of Bengal had crossed the sea at Vedaranyam on Friday morning. The winds were blowing at a pace of 110 kilometers, and
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?