Due to the heavy rains yesterday, cricket God Sachin Tendulkar lost the opportunity to ring the 5 minutes bell during the second test Match between India and England at lords. India and England are playing a 5 test series at England, and the first test between the two teams held at Birmingham ended with England defeating India by 31 runs.
The Second test had been scheduled at lords cricket ground. In the test matches held in lords, it has been the custom to hit the bell for 5 minutes prior to the beginning of the match, and this habit of ringing the bell placed near bowler's bar in the ground for 5 minutes began in 2007. Renowned cricket players or analysts will be given the honor to ring the bell and in the past, legends like Sunil Gavaskar, Saurav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid, Pataudi, Dilip vengsarkar, Kapil Dev had got the honor.
Though Sachin Tendulkar we announced
to ring the bell, due to heavy rains, the match wasn't played on day 1, and
today the match began with England bowling first, though Sachin had started to
India already, missing the Honor due to the rains, and the match was started by
83 year old veteran Ted Dexter.
DMK Youth Wing to be managed by Udhayanidhi Stalin Chennai sources stated that Former Tamil Nadu minister and current secretary of the DMK’s Youth Wing, Mr. Vellakoil M P Saminathan is understood to have agreed to relinquish his key party post in favor of party president M K Stalin’s film star son, Udaynidhi Stalin, amid various DMK units pushing for a key post for the latter. Meanwhile sources in the DMK said on Monday that a decision
- Why KCR Called Modi A Fascist Once Again?
- Jagan To Affectionately Receive PM Modi Once Again
- AP CM Jagan ready to implement plans neglected by Chandrababu Naidu
- Jagan Becoming More Popular in Telangana?
- KTR represents TRS Party One Nation One Election Meeting
- Advisor (Public Affairs) to AP CM Jagan appointed
- Will Prabhas Saaho release make Tamil Actors restless?
- Junior doctors under banner of Save The Saviors returned to their duties
- Donald Trump's recently terminated India's preferential trade status with US
- Farm support plans in US, India scrutinized by WTO members
- Swaroopanandendra Swamy did Tapasu for Jagan not for people!
- Will Swamiji be benefited for making Leaders as CMs?
- Why Harish Rao didn't like relationship between KCR & YS Jagan?
- Jagat Prakash Nadda appointed as BJP's Working President
- Jagan To Bulldoze Chandrababu's House in Undavalli?