As per report it was stated that Narendra Modi and Amit Shah have got a new friend...err...'political friend' in one of the Telugu states. Meanwhile it is none other than KCR. TRS voting for NDA's candidate Harivansh in the crucial Deputy Chairman election in Rajya Sabha and playing significant role in his victory has proved the bond between TRS and BJP.
Accordingly KCR and KTR's series of meetings with Modi and Modi's praises on KCR in Lok Sabha during the No-Confidence Motion have already indicated growing friendship between TRS and BJP. Recently TRS MPs voting for NDA candidate has now proved the speculations.
Furthermore as per
report BJP needs new friends after Naidu's exit and since KCR is enemy of
Congress, naturally, TRS became a dear friend to Modi. Presently it is buzzed
that KCR would also have a backroom understanding in the general elections 2019
and may have a post poll alliance with the Lotus party and will have a pre-poll
tie-up with MIM and hence this is tricky but KCR is confident of pulling it off
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!