Sources from Chennai stated that heavy rain is likely to occur in isolated places over Ghat areas of Nilgiris, Coimbatore, Theni, Dindigul and Tirunelveli districts of Tamilnadu. Accordingly the sky condition in Chennai and suburbs is likely to be cloudy with thunder clouds towards evening or night and light rain forecast in some areas.
Moreover, even after fairly hot day, Chennai and suburbs on Thursday late night recorded light at isolated places. A weatherman said “According to IMD observatory at Nungambakkam recorded 14 mm of rainfall between 7 and 9 pm. Similarly, there is a high possibility that the same weather condition will prevail for two more days”. Meanwhile when speaking to DC, Dr S. Balachandran, director of Area Cyclone Warning Centre, said, “As southwest monsoon is picking up steam in Kerala, there is a rise in temperature level in the city and as a consequence, there will be convective rainfall (veppa chalanam).”
Furthermore he added thunderstorm
activities in Chennai will give mild rain during Friday late night. K.
Srikanth, a weather blogger at Chennaiyil Oru Mazhaikkalam, said, “Numerical
models indicate a developing upper air cyclonic circulation over Bay of Bengal,
which is likely to descend into a low-pressure after a very few days.”
Will Revanth Reddy quit politics? Accordingly Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) working president Revanth Reddy said the people of Telangana conferred a greater responsibility on the Praja Kutami with the TRS's win in the elections. Meanwhile irrespective of his chances in Kodangal, he will keep fighting for the public.
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high