Chennai sources stated that Tamil actor Vikram's son Dhruv was involved in an accident early on Sunday morning where he allegedly rammed into three auto rickshaws in Teynampet. Meanwhile the police sources tell TNM that investigations regarding the case are underway at the J2 Adyar police station. As per report the auto rickshaws were stationary when the aspiring actor's car hit them and one person has been injured due to the impact.
Accordingly the auto rickshaws meanwhile have suffered significant damage. Furthermore the Pondy Bazaar police station was first alerted about the accident and members of the police force rushed to the site and following this case were handed over to the Adyar traffic police. Moreover the police sources tell TNM that Dhruv has been booked under section 279 (Rash driving or riding on a public way) and 337(Causing hurt by act endangering life or personal safety of others) of the IPC and has also been granted bail. A member of the Adyar Traffic investigations wing said "This is not a case drunken driving and they have ruled it out”.
Further in a video that has emerged on social
media, one of his friend's who was in the car can be seen arguing with the
policeman and saying that he won't get into the police vehicle. Meanwhile Rahul,
as the police refer to them can be seen trying to make calls to someone and
asks the person shooting the video to stop filming him and he then proceeds to
run away from the camera.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India