NASA sent a satellite next which goes closer to the sun. This is the first satellite to get near the sun. The test travel of the satellites had been conducted earlier and it was successful. Now, NASA is all set to make a new milestone with this satellite bound to the sun. This feat was achieved yesterday when NASA planned to launch the satellite by yesterday noon.
The whole world expected the launch of the satellite with bated breath. This satellite which is sent by NASA, called Parker solar probe has been sent by NASA to conduct research and analysis regarding sun and the solar system. This satellite designed using advanced technology is the first satellite to get closer to the sun.
Delta IV Rocket has
been used to launch the satellite. 4 rockets will be launched, traveling at 6.9
lakhs kilometers per hour, and will be halted at 59.5 lakh kilometers from sun.
This satellite is bordered by a carbon layer to withstand sun's heat, and up to
1400 degree Celsius. Yesterday, this was launched from Florida.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites