NASA sent a satellite next which goes closer to the sun. This is the first satellite to get near the sun. The test travel of the satellites had been conducted earlier and it was successful. Now, NASA is all set to make a new milestone with this satellite bound to the sun. This feat was achieved yesterday when NASA planned to launch the satellite by yesterday noon.
The whole world expected the launch of the satellite with bated breath. This satellite which is sent by NASA, called Parker solar probe has been sent by NASA to conduct research and analysis regarding sun and the solar system. This satellite designed using advanced technology is the first satellite to get closer to the sun.
Delta IV Rocket has
been used to launch the satellite. 4 rockets will be launched, traveling at 6.9
lakhs kilometers per hour, and will be halted at 59.5 lakh kilometers from sun.
This satellite is bordered by a carbon layer to withstand sun's heat, and up to
1400 degree Celsius. Yesterday, this was launched from Florida.
Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24 Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump's administration will impose a 10% tariff later this month on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods, increasing to 25% at the end of the year, a move that will sharply escalate the American trade war with Beijing. Meanwhile the administration announced on Monday that the additional tariffs which will take effect from September 24, are on top of
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries