The court has given conditional bail for healer Baskar who was arrested by the police a week ago. It has been expected that he'll be released today. Two weeks back, healer Baskar had given an advertisement, publicizing that he's all set to give training for natural pregnancy delivery at home, and this campaign had created huge controversy, following which there was unrest. A month back, a lady named Kiruthika had passed away unfortunately, after her husband along with his friends tried natural delivery, leading to her death, in Tirupur.
Within days of this incident which happened after seeing YouTube videos, happened healer Baskar poster issue, ultimately leading to his arrest. He was arrested on August 2, after complaints from Coimbatore zone health and sanity associate directors Bhanumathi and Johnson. Healer Baskar and his manager Srinivasan were arrested, and charged with sections 420 and 511 of IPC, and were ordered to be kept imprisoned for 15 days and were investigated.
Healer Baskar had revealed that over the years
he had earned more than 1.5 crores in 8 years with
his anatomic therapy foundation, and has given training in different countries.
Following this he had been given conditional bail, and for the next 30 days he
must sign at Kuniyamuthur police station.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!