Furthermore when terming its MLA Gagan Bhagat's remarks backing articles 370 and 35A of the Constitution as "unfortunate", the BJP's Jammu and Kashmir unit said it would file a defamation suit against former Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti for "wrongly" attributing the remarks to two BJP MLAs.
Meanwhile when seeking to clarify that the remarks backing Article 35 A was made only by Mr. Bhagat and not another BJP MLA Rajesh Gupta, the state BJP's chief spokesperson Sunil Sethi said Mehbooba Mufti wrongly attributed the remarks to both the legislators. Further stating that Mr. Bhagat crossed the "Lakshman Rekha" by extending support to the two constitutional provisions, which form bedrock of separatism in the state, Mr. Sethi said the party's disciplinary committee has already submitted its report to the party president for necessary action against him.
Mr. Sethi said there is no ideological difference
within the party over the issue of Article 370 and Article 35A of the
constitution. Moreover he said the Article 35A is because of the Article 370
which is the main reason for separatism in the state. Further on Mr. Bhagat's
remarks, he said his statements defending the constitutional provisions are
against the party and its interests and the disciplinary committee of the party
has taken serious note of it and submitted its report to the party president
for appropriate action.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam