Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Opposition leader YS Jagan continues his dreams of coming to power. Meanwhile in his fresh statement, Jagan said that he would change all the existing government schools from the Telugu medium schools to English medium schools.
According to sources Jagan as usual made severe allegations against Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile he alleged that Chandrababu Naidu is behind the Tuni violence in Kapu Reservation movement. Jagan said Naidu is behind the agitators who set off fire to train and a police station. Furthermore Jagan went onto allege that Naidu has conspired these and threw the blame on YCP. Jagan said several "false" cases were booked against YSRCP leaders in Tuni violence.
Moreover Jagan vowed to remove all the cases
against YSRCP leaders and party activists as soon as he comes to power. Previously
as per report Jagan's comments on Kapu Reservation have backfired. Even though
Jagan retracted his statement, it has further caused the damage politically. Presently
Jagan seems to have scored yet another self-goal by alleging that government is
behind the violence and unrest.
Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP As per report a day after Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy called for a “revolt” against the BJP in Karnataka, BJP MP Sadananda Gowda and a delegation of the party’s leaders met with Governor Vajubhai Vala and submitted a memorandum requesting legal action to be taken against him.
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!