Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Opposition leader YS Jagan continues his dreams of coming to power. Meanwhile in his fresh statement, Jagan said that he would change all the existing government schools from the Telugu medium schools to English medium schools.
According to sources Jagan as usual made severe allegations against Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile he alleged that Chandrababu Naidu is behind the Tuni violence in Kapu Reservation movement. Jagan said Naidu is behind the agitators who set off fire to train and a police station. Furthermore Jagan went onto allege that Naidu has conspired these and threw the blame on YCP. Jagan said several "false" cases were booked against YSRCP leaders in Tuni violence.
Moreover Jagan vowed to remove all the cases
against YSRCP leaders and party activists as soon as he comes to power. Previously
as per report Jagan's comments on Kapu Reservation have backfired. Even though
Jagan retracted his statement, it has further caused the damage politically. Presently
Jagan seems to have scored yet another self-goal by alleging that government is
behind the violence and unrest.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code