Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Opposition leader YS Jagan continues his dreams of coming to power. Meanwhile in his fresh statement, Jagan said that he would change all the existing government schools from the Telugu medium schools to English medium schools.
According to sources Jagan as usual made severe allegations against Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile he alleged that Chandrababu Naidu is behind the Tuni violence in Kapu Reservation movement. Jagan said Naidu is behind the agitators who set off fire to train and a police station. Furthermore Jagan went onto allege that Naidu has conspired these and threw the blame on YCP. Jagan said several "false" cases were booked against YSRCP leaders in Tuni violence.
Moreover Jagan vowed to remove all the cases
against YSRCP leaders and party activists as soon as he comes to power. Previously
as per report Jagan's comments on Kapu Reservation have backfired. Even though
Jagan retracted his statement, it has further caused the damage politically. Presently
Jagan seems to have scored yet another self-goal by alleging that government is
behind the violence and unrest.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India