New Delhi sources made a statement that when speaking on incidents of mob lynching, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the opposition should not politicize the issue and ensure that society remains integrated. Meanwhile in an interview, Prime Minister Modi said that, "His party and he had spoken in clear words, on multiple occasions against such actions (lynching) and such a mindset. Everyone should rise above politics to ensure peace and unity in our society."
Furthermore Prime Minister Modi termed the incidents of mob lynching as criminal and said that "it would be a great travesty to reduce these incidents to mere statistics and then indulge in politics over them. That shows a kind of perverse mindset that looks at violence and criminality as something to be milked, instead of united opposing".
Moreover as per data compiled by the Ministry of
Home Affairs, 45 persons were killed in 40 cases of mob lynching across nine
states between 2014 and March 3, 2018. Furthermore the Supreme Court on July 17
asked the Centre to enact a law to deal with incidents of lynching and take
action on mob violence.
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!