Bengaluru sources stated that Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy admitted for the first time on Saturday that he had suffered a second heart attack, most likely in late March, a fact that only a few close aides and his family were privy to.
As per latest report it is now learnt from its sources in Israel that the JD(S) leader was in the Middle Eastern country when he had the heart attack and was rushed to the leading hospital facility where top doctors attended on him and stabilized him. Meanwhile senior JD(S) leaders like Basavarj Horatti who had accompanied him in March to Israel to study the incredibly successful water conservation methods that brought about the greening of the Israeli desert, wanted to fly him out to Singapore.
Accordingly the Israeli health officials are said
to have given him the best possible healthcare that enabled them to fly him
home within a week of the heart attack, with some speculation that he may have
also had surgery in Israel and not in Bengaluru as was speculated. Moreover
sources told that one of the reasons that the CM to be did not campaign at full
throttle was because he was recovering from a heart attack.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar