Bengaluru sources stated that Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy admitted for the first time on Saturday that he had suffered a second heart attack, most likely in late March, a fact that only a few close aides and his family were privy to.
As per latest report it is now learnt from its sources in Israel that the JD(S) leader was in the Middle Eastern country when he had the heart attack and was rushed to the leading hospital facility where top doctors attended on him and stabilized him. Meanwhile senior JD(S) leaders like Basavarj Horatti who had accompanied him in March to Israel to study the incredibly successful water conservation methods that brought about the greening of the Israeli desert, wanted to fly him out to Singapore.
Accordingly the Israeli health officials are said
to have given him the best possible healthcare that enabled them to fly him
home within a week of the heart attack, with some speculation that he may have
also had surgery in Israel and not in Bengaluru as was speculated. Moreover
sources told that one of the reasons that the CM to be did not campaign at full
throttle was because he was recovering from a heart attack.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!