In an interesting incident, the chief justice of supreme court of India Deepak Mishra has united a couple who had come applying for divorce, in a special Lok adalat event held in Karnataka yesterday. In Karnataka's Hubli, the inauguration of a new court complex was held yesterday. This event was presided over by the Chief Justice of the supreme court of India, Deepak Mishra.
After inaugurating the buildings of the court, he had participated in the specially arranged Lok Adalat sessions, and started hearing the cases that had been filed. One of the cases happened to be a divorce case, and the couple who had applied for divorce has 4 children. After hearing the arguments from both the sides, Deepak Mishra had advised the couple to live together, following the advice from the chief justice himself. The couple had opted against divorce, and promised to live together.
They withdrew the divorce case,
besides also thanking the chief justice Deepak Mishra for his help. The chief
justice had inquired and resolved a total of 5 cases in this special court. He
had later said that divorce cases cause hue impact in the society, and it
impacts the family and the lives of the children, and hence couples must
consider the future of themselves as well as their children before taking
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018