In an interesting incident, the chief justice of supreme court of India Deepak Mishra has united a couple who had come applying for divorce, in a special Lok adalat event held in Karnataka yesterday. In Karnataka's Hubli, the inauguration of a new court complex was held yesterday. This event was presided over by the Chief Justice of the supreme court of India, Deepak Mishra.
After inaugurating the buildings of the court, he had participated in the specially arranged Lok Adalat sessions, and started hearing the cases that had been filed. One of the cases happened to be a divorce case, and the couple who had applied for divorce has 4 children. After hearing the arguments from both the sides, Deepak Mishra had advised the couple to live together, following the advice from the chief justice himself. The couple had opted against divorce, and promised to live together.
They withdrew the divorce case,
besides also thanking the chief justice Deepak Mishra for his help. The chief
justice had inquired and resolved a total of 5 cases in this special court. He
had later said that divorce cases cause hue impact in the society, and it
impacts the family and the lives of the children, and hence couples must
consider the future of themselves as well as their children before taking
Bank Accounts of those contesting in Elections be scrutinized till Elections Accordingly as per report from sources bank accounts of candidates contesting the elections, their spouse and relatives are going to be under scrutiny, and will be closely monitored during the elections in Hyderabad and Secunderabad Lok Sabha constituencies. Reportedly the Income-tax department officials, bankers and duty election officers held a meeting in the GHMC on Monday to talk about issues
- Nirav Modi arrested in London in PNB Money Laundering Case
- Sumalatha movies banned till Election in Doordarshan
- KCR wanted TRS to get more than 100 seats, party got 88 seats
- Why there is problem in Hyderabad Metro frequency?
- YS Vivekananda Reddy's daughter feels her father's death in Social Media is a trash
- History Maker: Gautam Shantilal Adani - Founder of Adani Group
- No incidents of acid attacks or kidnapping under my tenure: Yogi Adithyanath
- Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game!
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body