Washington sources reported that Omarosa Manigault Newman, the fired White House aide seeking publicity for her new memoir about her time in the Trump administration, said in an interview that the way Chief of Staff John Kelly dismissed her involved a "threat" and played an audio recording of Kelly that she said she made in the Situation Room.
Furthermore in the purported recording, which would constitute a serious breach of White House security, Kelly is heard complaining about her "significant integrity issues" and saying that he wants to make her departure "friendly" and without "any difficulty in the future relative to your reputation." Accordingly the Washington Post reported that Manigault Newman declined a $15,000 a month job offer from President Donald Trump's campaign, which came with a nondisclosure agreement about the campaign and that the agreement would survive even if her contract expired, was canceled or she was fired.
Moreover in her interview with Todd, Manigault
Newman said she considered the offer an attempt to buy her silence. She said "They
were not offering a real job, and they told her that she could work from home,
if she wanted to work. They didn't care if she showed up." Earlier on
Saturday, Trump called Manigault Newman a "lowlife." who starred on
Trump's show "The Apprentice," was fired from her administration
position in December amid allegations of misconduct, including trying to stage
her wedding photos on White House grounds.
Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan Sources from Howrah stated that West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee on Friday hit out at the intelligence department as she expressed her grief over the demise of 40 CRPF personnel in Pulwama terror attack on Thursday. Meanwhile when addressing the media, she said “People are asking what was NSA and intelligence doing? This is an intelligence failure. Why were so many vans going together when there is a security threat?”
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal