Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the nation on Wednesday on the occasion of Independence Day from the ramparts of the Red Fort, and is likely to announce pilot projects of Ayushman Bharat in select district hospitals and also push for financial inclusion. Meanwhile the speech this year will be live streamed on Google and YouTube. Prasar Bharti has tied up with Google to broadcast the prime minister's speech live so that it reaches more people.
Prasar Bharati CEO Shashi Shekhar Vempati told "Live stream of the Independence Day event from Red Fort is a high viewership event. Meanwhile in order to give it greater visibility, both in India and abroad, we partnered with Google and moreover apart from YouTube, it will be available on Google's homepage". Moreover in addition to this, close to 2,000 people from rural areas also wrote letters to Modi and the suggestions ranged from job creation, education, digitization, family planning and healthcare.
Reports added Modi is likely to announce the
launch of the Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Scheme (AB-NHPS) on a
pilot basis in some states on Wednesday, with the full scale roll-out of the
project expected by September end. Further Modi is also expected to announce benefits
for about 32 crore Jan Dhan account holders in his address to provide a boost
to the government's financial inclusion drive.
Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices Reportedly Bengaluru’s traffic snarls are infamous and motorists have tried (and failed) to get around it. Presently police have apprehended one man for allegedly using an ambulance to ferry office-goers during peak traffic hours ago and the ambulance was meant to serve a leading real estate company. Meanwhile, the accused Bala’s driving license has been suspended and he has been slapped with a fine of Rs 600.
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources