Hyderabad sources stated that Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Monday dared Prime Minister Narendra Modi to a debate on the Rafale jet deal with France, reiterating his graft charge against the government. Meanwhile he said that he was ready for a debate with Modi at any place and time to prove that the government will get each Rafael jet for Rs 1,600 crore against the Rs 540 crore when the contract was signed during the earlier UPA rule.
Furthermore when addressing a meeting of party workers, he said that Modi could not look him in the eye when he spoke in Parliament on the aircraft deal. Rahul Gandhi said "He spoke before the 'chowkidar' with a 56 inch chest and was looking everywhere but towards him. Moreover a corrupt person when told about his theft can't see you in the eye”. Further Rahul said that during his 1.5 hour reply to the debate, Modi did not speak a single word about the Rafale deal.
Moreover Rahul Gandhi recalled that the UPA
government led by his party had given the contract for 126 aircraft to Hindustan
Aeronautics Limited because it had been making aircraft for 70 years. Moreover
he also said that when Modi visited France, the contract was snatched from HAL
and given to "his (Modi) friend". Further Rahul said that if Modi
promised Rs 15 lakh in every bank account and two crore jobs every year, Rao
promised a job for every family and double bedroom houses to all the poor in
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!