Hyderabad sources stated that Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Monday dared Prime Minister Narendra Modi to a debate on the Rafale jet deal with France, reiterating his graft charge against the government. Meanwhile he said that he was ready for a debate with Modi at any place and time to prove that the government will get each Rafael jet for Rs 1,600 crore against the Rs 540 crore when the contract was signed during the earlier UPA rule.
Furthermore when addressing a meeting of party workers, he said that Modi could not look him in the eye when he spoke in Parliament on the aircraft deal. Rahul Gandhi said "He spoke before the 'chowkidar' with a 56 inch chest and was looking everywhere but towards him. Moreover a corrupt person when told about his theft can't see you in the eye”. Further Rahul said that during his 1.5 hour reply to the debate, Modi did not speak a single word about the Rafale deal.
Moreover Rahul Gandhi recalled that the UPA
government led by his party had given the contract for 126 aircraft to Hindustan
Aeronautics Limited because it had been making aircraft for 70 years. Moreover
he also said that when Modi visited France, the contract was snatched from HAL
and given to "his (Modi) friend". Further Rahul said that if Modi
promised Rs 15 lakh in every bank account and two crore jobs every year, Rao
promised a job for every family and double bedroom houses to all the poor in
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code