Hyderabad sources stated that Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Monday dared Prime Minister Narendra Modi to a debate on the Rafale jet deal with France, reiterating his graft charge against the government. Meanwhile he said that he was ready for a debate with Modi at any place and time to prove that the government will get each Rafael jet for Rs 1,600 crore against the Rs 540 crore when the contract was signed during the earlier UPA rule.
Furthermore when addressing a meeting of party workers, he said that Modi could not look him in the eye when he spoke in Parliament on the aircraft deal. Rahul Gandhi said "He spoke before the 'chowkidar' with a 56 inch chest and was looking everywhere but towards him. Moreover a corrupt person when told about his theft can't see you in the eye”. Further Rahul said that during his 1.5 hour reply to the debate, Modi did not speak a single word about the Rafale deal.
Moreover Rahul Gandhi recalled that the UPA
government led by his party had given the contract for 126 aircraft to Hindustan
Aeronautics Limited because it had been making aircraft for 70 years. Moreover
he also said that when Modi visited France, the contract was snatched from HAL
and given to "his (Modi) friend". Further Rahul said that if Modi
promised Rs 15 lakh in every bank account and two crore jobs every year, Rao
promised a job for every family and double bedroom houses to all the poor in
Hike in salary of Police officials by Karnataka Govt Reportedly the Karnataka government on Tuesday partially accepted the terms set in the Raghavendra Auradkar Committee report, which recommended pay hikes and promotions for police staff. Earlier in 2016, a committee headed by Raghavendra Auradkar, the then ADGP (Recruitment and Training), had recommended a hike in salary for police personnel. Furthermore the report was prepared after police
- Why Mudragada is silent now?
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?