Hyderabad sources stated that Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Monday dared Prime Minister Narendra Modi to a debate on the Rafale jet deal with France, reiterating his graft charge against the government. Meanwhile he said that he was ready for a debate with Modi at any place and time to prove that the government will get each Rafael jet for Rs 1,600 crore against the Rs 540 crore when the contract was signed during the earlier UPA rule.
Furthermore when addressing a meeting of party workers, he said that Modi could not look him in the eye when he spoke in Parliament on the aircraft deal. Rahul Gandhi said "He spoke before the 'chowkidar' with a 56 inch chest and was looking everywhere but towards him. Moreover a corrupt person when told about his theft can't see you in the eye”. Further Rahul said that during his 1.5 hour reply to the debate, Modi did not speak a single word about the Rafale deal.
Moreover Rahul Gandhi recalled that the UPA
government led by his party had given the contract for 126 aircraft to Hindustan
Aeronautics Limited because it had been making aircraft for 70 years. Moreover
he also said that when Modi visited France, the contract was snatched from HAL
and given to "his (Modi) friend". Further Rahul said that if Modi
promised Rs 15 lakh in every bank account and two crore jobs every year, Rao
promised a job for every family and double bedroom houses to all the poor in
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India